Options

Replies

• heather62bro
    Options
    Does anyone do leg presses and if so how much
  • SilentRenegade
    SilentRenegade Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Since about 12 years old, I've had large thighs. When I was little, I had "chicken legs" as my grandfather used to say.

Currently at the largest area they are 25" and I'm 5'6". I'd like to see them go down, but I'd rather have some muscle meat on my thighs. I mean, my legs are strong... Last time I did the leg press I did 350lbs. I just want the jiggle to go away. :)

Edit: I'm 5'6", not 5'7"... I saw the number 7 somewhere and typed that instead. :embarassed:
  • azwildcatfan94
    azwildcatfan94 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and mine are 24.5 inches. While I'm sure I'll lose some size in my thighs, I don't perceive them to be particularly fatty.
  • smashglynis
    Options
    i am 5'8" and i just measured at 18" (largest point). i'm hoping to trim 3-4" off.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" mine are 16.5 (at 6" above the top of the kneecap), and 19.75 (at 12" above the kneecap). I always try to measure the exact same point because sometimes the location of "fattest" shifts around, and I'm a little crazy about precision.
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    i am 5'8" and i just measured at 18" (largest point). i'm hoping to trim 3-4" off.
    With only one post I'm guessing this is a troll.
    This is the size of my thighs and I'm 5'4" and I definitely have no interest in losing 3-4" inches off of them! If this post is for real, I don't know....
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Back in Colombia we never bother measuring our thighs.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

good first post.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    5'9", 160lbs. 24" thighs.
  • anewton23
    Options
    With only one post I'm guessing this is a troll.
    This is the size of my thighs and I'm 5'4" and I definitely have no interest in losing 3-4" inches off of them! If this post is for real, I don't know....
    I know right, mine are 17.75 and would love them a few inches bigger
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    5'10
    22 inches
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    5'9", 160lbs. 24" thighs.
    l

Similar!

5'9 171lbs 25" thighs
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    5'10 - 22 inch thighs
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5'6.... I've lost a ton, and my thighs are still 23" (as of yesterday)!
  • diddyk
    diddyk Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10. Mine are 22.5 (Down from 26!)
  • 10manda86
    10manda86 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm 5.10. 176lb and my thigh measurement is 24 at the fattest part. Im down from 191lb and 25in when I started measuring them... seems to always be me hardest spot to loose from!
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    My before measurement was 24". Now it's 22.5"
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    5'10 - 22 inch thighs

TWINS!
    I'm 5'10. Mine are 22.5 (Down from 26!)

ALMOST TWINS!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    When I did my measurements for mfp my thighs measure19 1/4 at largest part. I've always thought they were small, just curious what other tall girls thighs measured

Mine are currently 21.8" measured@exactly 1" below the crotch area (The largest part and the best section to monitor for proper jeans fitting). I have around 4.3 to 3.8" to lose on my thighs. My zed-card stated that I'm 5ft9, but I'm 6ft (no shoes). I have a long way to go ...!!
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    When I did my measurements for mfp my thighs measure19 1/4 at largest part. I've always thought they were small, just curious what other tall girls thighs measured

Yours are way smaller than mine. I'm huge!!! My thighs measure at its greatest part - 25" [circumference] urgh! I'm still too fat@26.2% fat, only with my legs - it doesn't look as though my thighs are as massive as they are - hrmph!!!

Edited to add my height@ 5ft 10.