Working the day before having a week off...

Options
2»

Replies

• chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    equals no motivation to do anything! Who else is working today?

My husband's shop lost power so they sent him home from work. He sent me a text to let me know he's napping. I admit it. I'm a little jealous :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRr6ZgphIsdaM0zovUhbaEgExd7HPcGz2LmRUs4MFxEz3CyiCL

Hah, that's one of the best Grumpy Cat gifs I've seen yet.

I had over 80 hours of vacation time accrued, and I needed to take most of it or I would lose it (yeah, I'm boring and never go anywhere blah blah), so I started my vacation yesterday, and am not going back to work until the 3rd. But if I WERE at work, I'd probably be losing my mind...lol
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    Yeahhhhhhhhhhh this day is dragging!! Three. More. Hours. I've been doing actual work but it's not making the time go by any faster.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I'm working another 3 hours and then vacation until January 3rd!!!!! Woo Hoo! I got a ton of stuff done this morning at work but now I'm just surfing the net and counting down!
  • tracielinn
    tracielinn Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm working today and then on Monday. I tried to organize a little potluck for the unfortunates that "get" to be at work on the 24th so that has shaped up nicely. I'm pretty sure that the 12 people who have signed up will be the only 12 in the building...
  • karag413
    karag413 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    3 hrs and 45 minutes left and I am done till January 2nd. Makes for an impossibly long day!
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    45 more minutes and then I am going camping for the week....
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    Hope everyone is still hanging in there. My nose is running like a faucet and I'm ready to be home in my bed. Still one hour and seven minutes left for me. Ugh.
  • Cassierocksalot
    Cassierocksalot Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I'm here for 4 more hours... and my only day fof next week is Christmas Day... and I'm the only one here in my department and all of the other departments are having Christmas Potlucks and parties and stuff.... Feeling left out doesn't make for a very productive day :ohwell:
  • am06or
    am06or Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have not done a single thing today... longest day EVER!!! 11 days in a row off starting tomorrow, how can I possibly justify working.... ? 82 minutes left...