Trying Not to Fall Back In

Options
My name is Jared Alder. I'm currently in the United States Air Force and loving life! I'm married with no children though I plan on having some very soon. I'm tired of saying that I need to start a "Diet" rather than just changing my overall lifestyle.

I have always been able to shed pounds when I needed to for military purposes, however, my main problem is that I yo-yo diet way too much. By staying connected here, I might be able to keep my motivation up instead of falling back into the routine of not having to workout until my next fitness test.

I welcome everyone who would like to stay on track as well. My current plan is to do cardio 5 days a week for at least 30 mins a day while also incorporating strength training. Since I'm currently in the UK, the weather is not all that great so most of my work is done indoors. I just started today and will be using the "Gorilla Workout". Sore as heck but ready to push on to tomorrow! Good luck all!

Replies

• lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    feel free to add, logged everyday for the past 6 months. Hating the UK weather too, making training for my cambodia charity cycle in feb difficult to get out on the bike. feel free to add me
  • PrincessNikkiBoo
    PrincessNikkiBoo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I've logged every day since April.
  • JDAlder
    JDAlder Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the quick responses :D I've added you both and will do my best to keep everyone posted