JM 30 day shred schedule?

Options
hey guys, i've started the 30 day shred last monday, so i'm on level 2, day 2. i read somewhere that jillian recommends doing the shred for 2 days, some type of cardio the next day, another 2 days of the shred, and then another day of cardio, so 6 days altogether. i'm not sure if that's a reliable source, or if i should be doing it all 30 days in a row, maybe with a couple rest days. so far i did all of level 1 (10 days) in a row, took one rest day, and did my first day of level 2 yesterday.
so how is everyone else doing it? are you taking rest days, even just a couple? or doing it every single day?

Replies

• robinr515
    Options
    When I did it, I took two days a week off (usually Sunday and Thursday), so it ended up being two weeks on each level--taking six weeks total. It seemed to work pretty well.
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I heard the same thing somewhere, so I am doing a combo of 30 DS and BFBM. I have a schedule on my blog. I just started L2.
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I'm doing three days on, one day 'off' and other cardio or strength on the off day, because my knees hurt from the lunges and squats. And I take a lot of glucosamine too, so I think it's just that I'm old and fat, lol!

I'll let you know how I've done in late January.
  • valleymum
    valleymum Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i have been doing it mon-fri and taking weekends off. Its seems to be working well, i have just completed level 2 and have lost 12 lbs and one full dress size.