Music you workout to?

Options
What songs do you guys listen to during your workouts to get you pumped up?

Replies

• MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I mostly listen to heavy metal when I workout because it makes me feel all angry inside, lol. Thus making my workout more intense. Woo hoo!
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Redneck country :)
  • asangh
    asangh Posts: 32
    Options
    R&B, dance music, rap.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    None. Don't want to mess with earbuds while strength training. As for cardio, if I'm on a machine, I read. If I'm on the beach, I usually don't bring my phone.
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    R&B, dance music, rap.

All that and some 80's rock
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Another vote for heavy metal here. Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Dio, Robin Trower, ACDC, Motorhead, older Van Halen etc. gets me in the right frame of mind.
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    depend on my mood. its either rock music (korn, slipknot, BFMV) or spanish/Portuguese club music.
  • sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    electro house and dubstep
  • jstandfield
    jstandfield Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    80's and 90's gangster rap
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Nickelback & Eminem mostly
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    Kings of Leon!!!
  • 3ddierocksteady
    Options
    Quite the eclectic group of music we listen to lol
  • rayjess
    rayjess Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    RAP, R&B & PINK
  • blissfulbutt
    Options
    Redneck country :)

me too! what songs are on your playlist?
  • nikki46vsgjourney
    nikki46vsgjourney Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anything with a good beat!!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    It depends on what I am in the mood for, but I have an "angry" playlist that I find I turn to most often for cardio stuff because it really keeps me going.It tends to be mostly rock stuff lately, although things like gangsta rap and alternative creep in. Tool, Mudvayne, Alice in Chains, Avenged Sevenfold, Soundgarden, Slipknot, Korn, Bullet for My Valentine, Chevelle, Deftones, Coheed and Cambria, Dream Theater, Eluveitie, Nightwish, Godsmack, NWA, etc.

For cooldowns and more sedate walks, there's Ben Folds, Sade, Corinne Bailey Rae, Amanda Palmer, Erykah Badu, Emilie Autumn, Radiohead, Incubus, some classical stuff like Debussy.

I adore music, and I try to change up what type I listen to every so often to keep my ears fresh and my mind open. :)
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Pretty much anything rock, I listen to the Linkin Park pandora station. Three Days Grace and Breaking Benjamin are staples on that lol
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    My playlist usually bumps from Luke Bryan to some Pitbul, Kesha, Florida Georgia Line, Def Lepard and Eminem. :)
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Dance Pop and EDM.. usually aim for a high BPM song if doing cardio otherwise something more 'aggressive' for strength..
  • spicynikki
    spicynikki Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I listen to pandora. Mostly rap and pop music.