Can we please get a BLACKBERRY APP????????

2»

Replies

• kathy140
    kathy140 Posts: 75
    I agree too. also don't forget about us i touch users. I am not alway in stores where they have the internet. :smile:
  • humpco07
    humpco07 Posts: 3 Member
    Blackberry app is a necessity. Logging daily food intake would be so much easier.
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Oh I KNOW!!! I am SOOOO JEALOUS of my iPhone-using friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can say that again!! LOL
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    A BLACKBERRY app would be nice. In the mean time you can use the myfitnesspal.com website from your blackberry using the BOLT browser (http://boltbrowser.com/home.html). I think it also works fine with the new Opera 5 mini browser.
    It is not as convenient as a dedicated app, but it is better than nothing!
    :flowerforyou:
  • AllisonMO
    AllisonMO Posts: 68 Member
    Just downloaded the Bolt browser and put in myfitnesspal.com and successfully signed in. Thanks for the work-around till a BB app is made. Will be traveling on a river cruise in Europe, and I don't want to stop keeping track of my food and exercise.
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    It's in the works... there are just some blackberry specifics that they're trying to work on. They are very well aware that Blackberry users want an app.
  • panther87
    panther87 Posts: 78 Member
    Thank you! Thank you! for working on this, we all appreciate this. :flowerforyou:
  • I will bump this on up ..... or we can get Verizon to pick up Iphone
  • milesje
    milesje Posts: 40 Member
    Well keep an eye on Apple this June. There are rumers going around that Apple has finished development of a CDMA iPhone. CDMA is the signal type that Verizon and Sprint use, so I would look for the new iPhone to be released this somer on either Sprint or Verizon (more likely on Verizon).
  • veldacy1
    veldacy1 Posts: 1
    *bump* I want the blackberry app. Iphone friends have it, and i would use it alot more out in public and feel confident that I wasn't missing anything.. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!
  • jchurch27
    jchurch27 Posts: 3 Member
    hear hear!!! Doesn't myfitnesspal want us out there in public raving about how great this app would be?!?!?
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    hear hear!!! Doesn't myfitnesspal want us out there in public raving about how great this app would be?!?!?
    Exxxxxactly! Please listen to our pleas!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.