Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

flourless pancake recipe below 100 calories!!!

Ingredients:

1 egg
2 tbsp oats
1 banana
a pinch of cinammon

Procedure:

Blend them all together and cook on a griddle. Wonderful for your breakfast meal.

Replies

• debrapeterson
    debrapeterson Posts: 84 Member
    Ingredients:

1 egg
    2 tbsp oats
    1 banana
    a pinch of cinammon

Procedure:

Blend them all together and cook on a griddle. Wonderful for your breakfast meal.

Sounds great, I'll try it. Do you know the calories etc?
  • bump so I can try thanks!
  • EchoKnight09
    EchoKnight09 Posts: 23 Member
    How many servings does this make?
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    I just entered the ingredients into the recipe calculator and it came out as 371 calories total. Assuming you do 4 pancakes they would be under 100 each, but I have no idea how many it would make. 4 sounds reasonable though. And they do sound pretty yummy!
  • Sounds good.Ill try these.Thanks!!!!
  • FhoShplunk
    FhoShplunk Posts: 34 Member
    I think I'll give these a try!
    Thanks!
  • I'm gonna wanna give this a try. It sounds so simple too!
  • EchoKnight09
    EchoKnight09 Posts: 23 Member
    So I made them this morning... It made 3 pancakes, 1/4 cup for each pancake roughly. They were decent. They cook up better if you put a lid over them, then flip. Otherwise it seemed it took too long to cook and the edges got too dark. One pancake wasn't enough so I had 2 servings. Which came out to 147 calories roughly. So its decently low in calories, but depending what you top them with could hurt you.
  • That sounds delicious!! Thanks
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,589 Member
    Thanks for this.

:smile:
  • aubreykkkk
    aubreykkkk Posts: 147 Member
    Could you use egg whites instead for even lower calories?
  • hatravers
    hatravers Posts: 159 Member
    bump
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    bump :)
  • :happy: Wow! I can't believe how fast it was to prepare and cook. They taste great! The pancakes did not fall apart and they cooked evenly. I am eating them right now and even though I know that it is healthier for me . My mind is very uncomfortable with these ingredients as in a form of a pancake and is trying to convince me that it is a bad idea. But, my taste buds are saying yummy! They feel light in my tummy and satisfying. Thanks for the recipe. I will not listen to my mind and I will definitely make them again.
  • skanabar
    skanabar Posts: 30 Member
    bump
  • AuntieMC
    AuntieMC Posts: 346 Member
    bump
  • jcash6
    jcash6 Posts: 35 Member
    Bump!
  • Thanks I'm definitely gonna have to try them!
  • bump
  • Enjoyed these with my kids this morning. Thanks. :)