Need short friends! 4'11" 30 yr. old female.

Options

Replies

• ybodwen
    ybodwen Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 29 and 5'1- weigh 137ish and trying to get into amazing shape :)
    You can add me! Love having other committed women along on my journey- it really helps!
  • sweetlady705
    sweetlady705 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" on a good day! Feel free to add me!

Lol hahhahaaa me too. :)
  • griffx12
    griffx12 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" my husband says on a good hair day!! Feel free to add me too
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Work tops, ATMs, chin up bars, car/office/train/cinema seats, and now forum threads :(
  • Angellaree
    Angellaree Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2, 30 yrs old and lookng to get in better shape.....feel free to ad me.
  • trae8723
    trae8723 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5, just joined not too long ago, but I've gotten in the habit of logging on everyday now. Got about 80lbs to lose, so please, TO ALL in this thread, feel free to add me as well. Im happy to be in the 30+ y/o short friend group :) And congratulations on your weight loss success thus far :)

Happy Holidays,
    tracie
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'1.5", 175lbs. want to get fit. already lost a chunk. and i'm 34yo
  • teremenmar
    teremenmar Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 foot even. 30years old 130. My short term is 120 hoping to onday get back to 110 or 115.
  • shanmackie
    shanmackie Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 yrs old and 5'1.5" - if you consider that short feel free to add me! :D
  • elfpearl
    elfpearl Posts: 191
    Options
    I am 4'11 1/2", 32 years old and mom of 2(usually just tell people I'm 5'...just a little fib haha no pun intended) and have lost about 30 lbs. over the last 2 years...started running and using MFP about a year ago and that's when the weight really started coming off. My original goal weight was 110 and I have surpassed that and am now at about 103-105 (closer to 105 over the holidays lol) and now have set my goal weight at 99 lbs. I'm back in a size 0 (some brands even a 00) which I never dreamed I'd fit into again and feeling great. But, that said, being so short makes it extra difficult to maintain. 5 lbs. on us is like 20 on a taller person. It is easily a whole difference in jean size!!! I have to stay really on top of my eating and exercising to make sure I'm not gaining. I read your profile and you are doing AMAZING. I am really impressed with how far you have come. I added you, and I'm here a bazillion times a day, I look forward to getting to know you! Happy Holidays! ~Alina
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2. Is that too tall??
  • sweetlady705
    Options
    I'm 5'2. Is that too tall??

No!! :) I added you. Nice to meet you!! :):)
  • plaingirly
    Options
    I am 5"2 and 1/4 - I love being short! I have a lot to lose but I am super motivated!

I have been on here 26 days now - planning on logging right through the holidays. I want a noticeable difference by the time I go back to work! x
  • sweetlady705
    Options
    I am 4'11 1/2", 32 years old and mom of 2(usually just tell people I'm 5'...just a little fib haha no pun intended) and have lost about 30 lbs. over the last 2 years...started running and using MFP about a year ago and that's when the weight really started coming off. My original goal weight was 110 and I have surpassed that and am now at about 103-105 (closer to 105 over the holidays lol) and now have set my goal weight at 99 lbs. I'm back in a size 0 (some brands even a 00) which I never dreamed I'd fit into again and feeling great. But, that said, being so short makes it extra difficult to maintain. 5 lbs. on us is like 20 on a taller person. It is easily a whole difference in jean size!!! I have to stay really on top of my eating and exercising to make sure I'm not gaining. I read your profile and you are doing AMAZING. I am really impressed with how far you have come. I added you, and I'm here a bazillion times a day, I look forward to getting to know you! Happy Holidays! ~Alina

Size 0!! Awesome!! :) I'm at a size 7.. :) but size 0 here I come!!
  • elfpearl
    elfpearl Posts: 191
    Options

Size 0!! Awesome!! :) I'm at a size 7.. :) but size 0 here I come!!

You will get there!!! I never thought I would but it happens...just takes time and dedication as well as forgiving yourself for the occasional setback along the way. :)
  • leissasanders
    Options
    Im new here, my dh told me there was a short lady on here who needed encouragement, LOL so I decided to check out the forum. I'm 4'11" too, 140 lbs, trying to get to 120. Back in my 20's, I was under 110 lbs, so I'm really struggling with being this heavy. Add me!
  • Bella20102010
    Bella20102010 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just joined today, so I'm still playing around with all the tools here and not sure what I'm doing, haha. I'm 34 years-old, 4ft 11.5 inches, but I usually round up to 5ft. I was about 20 pounds heavier than I wanted to be when I got pregnant two years ago, add 50+ pounds of baby weight, and now I've got 153. I lost about 30 pounds a little over a year ago using Weight Watchers, but life got in the way, and I've gained half of it back. Yuck.

Anyway, add me if you wish!

Beth
  • sweetlady705
    Options
    Im new here, my dh told me there was a short lady on here who needed encouragement, LOL so I decided to check out the forum. I'm 4'11" too, 140 lbs, trying to get to 120. Back in my 20's, I was under 110 lbs, so I'm really struggling with being this heavy. Add me!

I added you!! Lets do it.. We can get there!! :)
  • Michshellars
    Options
    Hey! I'm 29, 5'1.5, and still have a bunch to lose. Looks like you have been doing great so far, I love new friends though! :)
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Discrimination I say! lol