Just want to be me again.

Options
Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. I decided to join an online group to help me get back to my normal self since I spend most of my time online anyways (gaming,etc). In highschool I was always active, playing sports, skinny and muscular.. But since I've been in college I've been more focused on my studies and less on extracurricular activities. Now I am 23 and I didn't realize how much weight I actually gained until I just visited home and saw old pictures of myself. My first goal is to lose 30 pounds before it starts getting warm here in New York. After that I would like to get back to 125 before I return to Miami this summer (julyish). I'm looking to make some friends on here that might have similar interests in life or in weight loss to help me stay on track.

Thanks! :)

Replies

• AverageUkDude
    AverageUkDude Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck!
  • g0hard0rg0h0me00
    Options
    Glad you joined, its an amazing site! Track everything and you will see results. Feel free to add me and message me if you ever want or need extra support.
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Feel free to add.
    Loads of friends in US already and we comment daily.

Jim
  • brandtsw
    Options
    Welcome...I think you will find that most everyone here is very supportive to help you attain your goals...good luck