More cushion...

Options
Jonesie86
Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
Ok confession: Between divorce, college, moving home with my parents and every other crappy thing that has come my way in the last 4 months, I managed to gain 10lbs...but I've decided not to worry about it. I think I'm still dead sexy and I've deemed those 10lbs more cushion for the pushin......ya feel me? lmao

Replies

• Marina_Love
    Options
    I am so very sorry for all the crappy things going on :(

But did you made this post to convince yourself that those 10 lbs look good on you and you feel sexy?
  • Jonesie86
    Options
    They don't look horrible lol, I was getting a bit thin. But once I get into my own place starting the new year, I'm going to have the space/time/freedom to workout when I like. So it'll tighten back up and I don't care if the lbs stay or go :)

And I made the post to see if there's anyone else in the same boat more or less...lol.
  • Marina_Love
    Options
    A lady with a plan! Awesome!

I am very obsessive about health personally. I have to weigh myself everyday and only allow a fluctuation of 5 lbs up or down before I panic. Of course it is hard since I live on greasy foods and junk foods lol
  • repmlrs
    repmlrs Posts: 154
    Options
    cushin is good
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    If its 10lbs of muscle the cushion could be pushin back! :blushing:
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    It is nice to hear a lady with the self-confidence to know she is beautiful. I wish more would stress less about small gains like yours. I am willing to bet that most guys would not even notice a small gain like 10 pounds. It is good to see you are happy with yourself.
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    It's true 10lbs more makes no real difference to us menfolk.
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    A little cushion is ideal. We need something to grab a hold of.
  • Jonesie86
    Options
    Thanks friends!! I'm beautiful inside and out, as are all of you! If gaining 10lbs is all I gained and managed not to commit murder, I'll take it rofl