Re-start

Options
This is me coming back and realizing that I need to make a change. I'm at a weight that is unsatisfactory in so many ways and I know I'm the one to blame. Therefore I'm the one that needs to take the step and make the change. So hello to everyone! I'm back and I'm going to be successful in meeting my weight loss goal!

Replies

• bigpoolshark
    Options
    Congrats on starting your weight loss plan up again! I'm in the same boat you are in. Keep up the positive attitude.Feel free to add me.
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I too am restarting my journey after regaining all of my weight back. Feel free to add me. We can do this together!!
  • mtlkate
    mtlkate Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can't start until you are ready. Sounds like you are ready now. Feel free to add me.
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Taking charge is a step in the right direction! This site has a great community and a wealth of knowledge to sift through to help you (and us all) get to our goals.

Feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on getting started again! Hang in there!
  • earmuff111
    earmuff111 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    good luck! i am in the same boat.
  • mahona123
    mahona123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am planning on starting at the beginning of the year. I am determined to be 20 lbs lighter by June. I am a 49 year old teacher and the pounds are creeping on. I would like a few friends I can check in with and hopefully celebrate our losses together. I live in SC.
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    You can't start until you are ready. Sounds like you are ready now. Feel free to add me.

Well said.

Feel free to add me - I've picked myself up numerous times and kept going!
  • alie001
    alie001 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you for coming back...be proud of that accomplishment and then build on it! Add me if you like I am here every day and don't sugar coat either for you or me.
  • cindywomack1
    cindywomack1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making the decision to get started again. It sounds like you really do want to make the changes necessary to be a healthier you! Feel free to add me.