Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What do Polish, Welsh people look like?

Replies

• katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Me :) - you can't see too well from the picture, but i have red hair & freckles... the Eastern European genes seem to be pretty strong (especially the slovak high cheekbones).
  • I don't know about having an Irish shaped face but I have classic Irish coloring my family are from Galway.

I have dark brown nearly black hair , bright white skin and dark grey eyes ..I don't think I have every seen anyone in my family with a tan :laugh:
  • CanGirl40
    CanGirl40 Posts: 379 Member
    Ha, funny! I am half Polish, half Scottish...Do we look alike??? :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    <-- Scottish, German, Welsh, Russian, Polish and a few other stragglers including a touch of Native American.

The very dark hair comes from the Scottish side. With a little help these days from Miss Clairol. :grumble:
  • I am half Polish and the rest is Irish, Scottish, Czeck and English :-)
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    I was told in boot camp that my picture should be put next to the word "Polish" and was asked to do the chicken dance...doubt it helps answer your question, but apparently I look very "Polish" lol. On a side note, my maiden name was Niewiadomski and my grandfather has the polish flag tattooed on his arm :laugh:
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    I was told in boot camp that my picture should be put next to the word "Polish" and was asked to do the chicken dance...doubt it helps answer your question, but apparently I look very "Polish" lol. On a side note, my maiden name was Niewiadomski and my grandfather has the polish flag tattooed on his arm :laugh:

I love Polish names.
  • Welshie_girl
    Welshie_girl Posts: 107 Member
    I'm 100% Polish and my last name is Welsh lmao :)
  • MeDoula
    MeDoula Posts: 233 Member
    <-- 100% Polish ;)

I would take it as a compliment.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Ha, funny! I am half Polish, half Scottish...Do we look alike??? :)
    Welsh or "celts" traditionally have more rugged features, this is also true of the Scot's & Irish.

I'm Japanese, Irish, English, and Philipino.

Would you have been able to have guess I'm part English and Irish?? Is it really obvious? :P
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    <<< German married Scottish on my father's side and French married Kentucky Hillbilly on my mother's. Make of it what you will.
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    what the * over? o_0

But okay I will attempt to take this seriously. :)

A new 'friend' of mine lives in Poland. Features I could say stand out - full, sexy lips, baby face, sweet puppydog eyes. But I mean - there's many nationalities that one could say have those features too.

Google image search, lol. Or look in a mirror. ;)

Hahahahaha (I'm so sorry) haha.
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Human, usually ;)
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    1/2 polish.

My mom always told me that poles have very cute button noses. So I'd say its a good thing.
  • agamember
    agamember Posts: 1 Member
    100 % Polish and proud of it! :0)
  • i'm British by birth, Welsh by the grace of god lol
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Bipedal, body mostly hairless despite quite a lot of hair on top of the head.
  • jk262
    jk262 Posts: 1,597 Member
    100% Polish too :) and Proud haha
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    <
    1/2 Polish, 1/4 German and 1/4 Czech here.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Polish people are beautiful I would take it as a compliment.