Doing great, keep up the good work!
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    doin' good
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    WOW! You can really see a big difference! I am glad you have got your motivation back. :)
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Thirty pounds made a big difference! That's wonderful! Have a great 2013, and keep knocking 'em out! Merry Christmas!
  • JosieJo2000
    JosieJo2000 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I bet you feel great :)

Super effort, congratulations!!
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • stephanie40403
    stephanie40403 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I literally said WOW outloud when I saw the pics, there is a huge difference. Fantastic job
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You are doing so awesome!!
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job so far.. Keep up the great work..
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I'm actually surprised it's only 30 lbs. That is a very noticeable difference! Good job!

I actually missed the numbers part when I looked at your original post. I was just looking at the awesome change in a year. Then I came across what this person said and did a double take. Seriously!!! Wow. What a dramatic difference those 30 pounds made. I wouldn't have guessed it either. Are you exercising too? The reason I ask is because I know diet plays a huge role and that's the route I've taken in the past but this time I added exercise and suddenly I'm smaller per same poundage than I was before.

As for motivation, we do all struggle with this from time to time. Sometimes when that happens, I remember that motivation comes and goes thus commitment is really the driving force. I will have temporary setbacks, as we all do, but reading a quote about commitment at the beginning of all of this, has truly made the difference for me. I learned to find ways to motivate myself when it is needed, just as you did by posting, listening and acting on it. But at the end of the day, the true key is commitment. You've been at it for a year. Kudos on your continued commitment.

Although I think you have a handle on it, anytime you want more motivation, I recommend taking a look at this website:
    http://www.fitnessforweightloss.com/helpful-weight-loss-quotes/
  • LinkousSara
    LinkousSara Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i do workout, 3-4 days a week! the working out makes me more motivated to eat better.

Thanks so much for all of your encouragement!! I am so glad that some of you get a little inspiration from me!

Here's to a new year!
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
    You are doing fantastic :D

Keep it up :)
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • AmberMahfouz
    Options
    Wow, Sara... You look amazing! Keep up the good work girl!
  • SeaJenni
    SeaJenni Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You actually look your age now. That's a big difference. Good job!!
  • shandi_b
    shandi_b Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Fantastic result - have to agree with everyone when they say you look younger! Keep doing what you are doing because obviously it's working! :)
  • doitforabby
    doitforabby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Amazing the difference a year makes! Great job!
  • cbellanger
    cbellanger Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, you can TOTALLY see your progress!! Great job! Slow and steady may not be as fun, but the benefits last longer :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep up the good work!! You can do it!! One day at a time!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!