Favorite NSV?

Options

Replies

• Neets086
    Options
    Before i moved last year i was training in the local studio. My last week there we started a 2000m Rowing comp going for who can get the fastest time. I set the record at 8min 26sec.

It has now been a year and a half, and i am back in town visiting friends this weekend. Catching up with my trainer yesterday she mentions that my record is still on the wall.... unbeaten! (much to manys disgust hehe.)

Her studio is closing in 2 weeks, and i heard a gf of mine is training there at the moment who is hell bent on beating it... Heres hoping it stays mine!!

Either way, it was my first attempt, and girls have been trying over and over without success, so im a litte proud of that achievement!! :)
  • adpatrick92
    adpatrick92 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    When people at my work complimented me about how I've lost weight :) And i look so much healthier and that they wished they could eat better and do as much or what I do and I know they can they just have to be determined!
  • GAsoulstar
    GAsoulstar Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I can finally run 2 miles again without stopping and in the process I am losing a lot of inches (I am able to fit into my waist size 36 clothes again and they are getting baggy as well). Hard work pays off, just be patience, believe and you will achieve your goals.
  • Louiseisme
    Options
    One of my Happest NSV, was when I sat in a theatre style seat and realized I cleared the arm rest with room to spare. I use to have to raise them up before I sat down.
  • GrannySparkle
    GrannySparkle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen my step-son in a couple of months. He had lost about 60 pounds and knew I had lost, but he said "Wow, look at you. You look like you lost more weight that I have". Yeap...I have!!
  • EvelynBfly78
    EvelynBfly78 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    When I was getting closer to my goal I finally had to buy a new pair of jeans -- a pair that fits. Now they are too big due to the additional weight & inches I have lost.

Also, a friend told me she was impressed by my weight loss. That made me feel great!
  • monkeys_mom
    monkeys_mom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Having my DH tell me that I can totally rock a bikini (which is crazy to me because I still don't see myself any where near bikini size)!

Nearly every time my DH walks by me, he can't seem to keep his hands to himself. Best feeling in the world, knowing that he not only loves me, but is physically very attracted to me.

Being called a "sexy beast" on a regular basis.

Being told that I have a small, tight butt by my DH.
  • SoopraBint
    Options
    my favourite NSV is being able to wear a skirt i last wore 15 years ago :smile:

i also rather like that i have noticed a work colleague checking me out - and he's half my age!!
  • torrini
    torrini Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    A friend lifted me up while we hugged. Made my day :D
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Fitting into my highschool formal dress, wearing skinny jeans for the first time in my life, size 8 australian everything. Never been this size before as an adult
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Mine is that I can see my collarbones again! Weird NSV, I know...but it makes me happy :smile:

Mine is the same. I haven't seen my collarbones in years!!!!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Be able to fit into a size 25 inch jeans which I last wore it when I was 11 years old!
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I had a bunch lately.

-At 139 lbs, I fit into my favorite leather skirt better than I had four years ago, when I was 135 lbs
    -I went to the bathroom at work, caught sight of my butt in the mirror, and literally thought, "Damn, that's a nice *kitten*."
    -I used to be thoroughly exhausted by my 1.5 hour krav maga class; two weeks ago, I did a five-hour training camp and came out full of energy. I even did a four-hour mountain hike the next day!
  • newfiegal3958
    newfiegal3958 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My NSV would be going from a size 22 to an 18, but the best part is that yesterday I tried on a size 16 and they fit :happy:
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    When clothes fit looser.
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    First I am glad to hear others mention the collarbone thing! I thought I was crazy! I actually first noticed them in a picture of me and then finally noticed them ON me. I am so used to being disgusted with how i look that I try not to look in the mirror. I am looking much more now!

My favorite NSV is being able to shop in the misses department and not the women's now. I still feel like an intruder and think that at any minute someone is going to tell me I don't belong there, but I do! I even fit into size L stuff now...which is a huge difference from the 2XL stuff I used to wear. Yeah me!!

And yeah everyone else...I love this thread!
  • Swampstar
    Swampstar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My boyfriends reaction of 'WOW' after not seeing me for a month and a half!
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Being completely off all blood pressure and cholesterol medicine- 8 years ago my triglycerides were over 1500.
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My three year old pats my rear end after I get home from the gym and says "Nice butt mommy, hubba hubba." Clearly learned from his father because he says the same thing to me but I'll take it. :)
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    my hubs walked up to new the other day and said "Damon baby, I can really see a difference, you look great"! love that man!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!