I let myself down!

jenstrausbaugh
jenstrausbaugh Posts: 49
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I was doing SO GOOD last year!!! I stopped watching what I was eating and all. I gained back 13 pounds! How I felt so upset with myself.

I haven't logged onto MyFitnessPal for a long time but I am determined to get back on track! I wanna lose this weight and keep it off!!!!!

So I weighed myself and I have 82.6 more pounds to lose to reach my "goal weight". That seemed liked A LOT to me and that number is intimidating! So someone once told me to break it down into 5 pound increments. So I have to lose 5 pounds....16.5 more times! I know I can do this and I know I have my families support!

And I may need all your support as well!!!!

Thanks!
Jen

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    You can do it, Jen!!!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    You can do it. Choose to do it, and do it. It's all about learning to give up what you want right now (that twinkie) to get what you really want (size 8 pants).

Onward,,, :smile:
  • Granny2b
    Granny2b Posts: 91
    You can do it jen !!! I just joined yesterday and i have 98 pounds to lose. It does sound a lot but just take each day as it comes. X
  • AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    You defenitely can do this!!! Keep your chin up and your eyes on the prize!! :smile:
  • Thank you all!!! See I need you all! GREAT SUPPORT!
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    YOU CAN DO IT!! I'll be your cheerleader!!

Good luck!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,240 Member
    You can do it Jen!!! Move forward and don't look back. :flowerforyou:
  • kimmrdodge
    kimmrdodge Posts: 190 Member
    You can do it. Choose to do it, and do it. It's all about learning to give up what you want right now (that twinkie) to get what you really want (size 8 pants).

Onward,,, :smile:

That is soooo true! I have never thought about it that way but that is exactly my problem. Thanks :) And to Jen...I too know how intimidating that number is...I do think looking at it at 5 or 10 lbs at a time makes it a little easier to swallow. I have 129lbs to loose to get to my ultimate goal, and tried to start a month ago and had a successful first week of 11 pounds and then through it all away for a month, I just started again a couple days ago and this time I am sticking with it. We CAN do this!
  • elyse0210
    elyse0210 Posts: 142 Member
    Good luck!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.