Replies

• Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    *damn stupid autocorrect
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I tried on a pair of jeans that I could only just about fit into a few years ago, now they're too big! (:
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I got told over the weekend that I looked like I did in high school! (15 years ago!!)
  • katanasnk
    katanasnk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have two: running my first 5k a little less than 2 weeks ago, and fitting into a piece of lingerie I haven't worn in a decade!!!
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I had to buy a new belt a month ago because the old one was too large. That was a good NSV, but the best one is that I've already moved in a notch on the new belt!

Now, as for all you ladies that keep saying you are fitting into clothes you haven't been able to in a long time...I say this :

Congrats, but PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! :tongue:
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    WorkoutWarrior76 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hot woman of all of peobably 22 said to me "I will pretend to be Mrs. Claus if you wanna be my Santa". I kid you not!
  • nerdygirl2
    nerdygirl2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My favorite NSV has been when my doctor told me to stop taking my prescription blood pressure medicine because my BP is normal without the meds! I have been on those meds for over 10 years! It is a great motivator to stay moving!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Got carded going into a Sevendust concert, and the guy asked me if I made a deal with the devil to look so young. I gushed. He was young enough to be my son.
  • allgoodthings
    allgoodthings Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Went to buy a new pair of jeans and grabbed one size smaller than the last time I bought jeans. I went in to the dressing room hoping they would fit.

And they were too BIG.

Sweet NSV!
  • mayerrocks
    mayerrocks Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My favorite NSV has been when my doctor told me to stop taking my prescription blood pressure medicine because my BP is normal without the meds! I have been on those meds for over 10 years! It is a great motivator to stay moving!

WOW!! That is a REAL victory!! C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!!!!!
  • electricello
    electricello Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I think being able to fit into a smaller size is the biggest NSV. I can't wait to get into that myself! Congrats on your victory!
  • mayerrocks
    Options
    My daughter and her friends were looking at our family video. Pointing at me on the video, my daughter said, "this is my father". "Who???", they asked (they have seen me many times before). "My father", my daughter said.
    "W H A A A A A T???!!!!! W H A A A A T???!!!!", "WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM???!!!"

LMAO..
  • mayerrocks
    Options
    Oh! How could I forget! My BP is now 110/70, down from 139/85!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!