Replies

• duichaser
    duichaser Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I love it, y'all!

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"
  • nicoletheweaver
    Options
    After Randy says "Daddy's gonna kill Ralphie!" I love how the mom comforts him, gives him a glass of milk, and shuts him back up in the cabinet under the sink! Just so many parts of this movie that I love. I just watched it last night.
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    He had yellow eyes, so help me God, yellow eyes!

In our world, you were either a bully, a toady, or one of the nameless rabble of victims.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I hate this fking movie whats so good about it?!?!

Spreadin the hate
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Not sure it's my favorite part, however, it's hilarious when they are at the Chinese restaurant and they sing: Fa Ra Ra Ra Ra... Ra Ra Ra Ra.... hahahahaha And then they bring a duck out with the head still on it! (that scene was just on!) soooo funny. :laugh:

favorite scene!!
  • Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    "Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window."
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    "I can't put my arms down!"

"You can put your arms down when you get to school."
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    every.single.one.
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    So many to choose from...
    "Sons of ***tches bumpases"

Is that what he says after the dogs ravage the turkey? I could never catch exactly what he said during that scene.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    None.
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Not sure it's my favorite part, however, it's hilarious when they are at the Chinese restaurant and they sing: Fa Ra Ra Ra Ra... Ra Ra Ra Ra.... hahahahaha And then they bring a duck out with the head still on it! (that scene was just on!) soooo funny. :laugh:

"It's smiling at me" WHACK! -- LOVE that scene! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    So many lines every year it changes for me last year it was Fraaglleee must be french this year it was..

In the heat of battle my father wove a tapestry of obscenities that as far as we know is still hanging in space over Lake Michigan.
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    "Ooohhhh fuuuuddge! Only I didn't say fudge. I said the queen mother of dirty words... The F dash dash dash word!"

oh yeah --- and Cafe Press has the T-Shirt
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    he looks like a pink nightmare
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Damn you Bumpuses!!!
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I Love everything about this movie. Everybody has taken all the best lines :) Who has watched A Christmas Story 2? It is when Ralphie is a teenager. It is pretty good, but cannot beat the original. We rented it last week.
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    "Not a finger!"
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Aunt Clara had for years labored under the delusion that I was not only perpetually 4 years old, but also a girl.
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    "daddy's gonna kill Ralphie!"

and "It's a major award!" A friend once got this little statue thing while we were at work from one of her claimants for being so nice and we both used to quote that movie all the time. It was a statue of a monument in his native country. We put a mini stickey note on it that said it was a major award HEE HEE!
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I like the Wizard of Oz