New Mother of Two Trying to Lose Baby Weight

Options
My name is Michelle. I'm 21 and just had my second child. I put on 40 pounds with my recent pregnancy and only lost 5 after I had my daughter. I would like to lose the extra weight that I packed on. :)

Replies

• lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    ola! Welcome. I gained 30 pounds and it took me almost 9 months to get it all off.. Feel free to add me. I am going to strive to lose some more weight. I log in daily and food diary is open
  • Mommaofsomany
    Options
    I totally understand! I have 4 children - when I was pregnant with our first I was already about 30 pounds overweight. I gained about 40 with each kid - retaining about 10 after each delivery......so 30+10+10+10+10 = a lot of pounds to lose!!!! BUT THIS IS THE YEAR!!!!
  • mara0608
    mara0608 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just added you :-) I am a mother of two still trying to lose baby weight from both pregnancies :-)
  • ajadumas
    ajadumas Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have 2 girls and packed on the lbs with both pregnancies! I'm committed to making a lifestyle change (versus another diet) for me, and my girls. Feel free to add me! The support you find on MFP is definitely a key factor!
  • maczwright
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I've heard it's harder to lose the weight with your second and any other pregnancies that follow. Let's hope it's not too hard!
  • Harriann84
    Options
    Don't put too much pressure on yourself, being a mum to young kids is hard enough. Sometimes you want to appreciate your you time. When my daughter was little, my me time would be in the gym. (I lost a fair bit of weight and them fell from the wagon!)

You will do it honey, just enjoy the journey and don't get too worried about it x

Add me if you want to x
  • Sarah1023
    Sarah1023 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I have 2 kids, gained 60 with my first and 47 with my second who is 11 months old now. Finally got those 47 off. Feel free to add me if you like