Progress Photos-43 pounds down since Oct!

Options
I know these photos aren't the greatest, but hey, you work with what you've got! I also really needed to post these today, because I've been a slacker this past week and now that Christmas is over, it's time to get back on top of it!

So I joined MFP at 245 the first of October and hit 202 a week ago. My original goal weight was 145, but at my height (just under 5'9") I'm starting to think that is not a realistic goal because I do strength train and have packed on some sweet muscle :wink:

I also started running after joining MFP. I could barely go 1 minute intervals then, and yesterday I ran 5 miles in an hour :drinker: I HATED it when I started, now it is my therapy and I love it.

I also throw in Zumba from time to time, some Jillian Michaels (doing 30DS now), calisthenics, and some yoga. I love variety.

I've kinda started using my Instagram as a health food/recipe and fitness type "blog." So add me there too if you like (eap1986 is my username) especially if you do the same because I really enjoy seeing my MFP friends' food and workouts on there! It's always good to discover new, healthy recipes and what-not :happy:

Progress2_zps7544f1fc-1_zpsfc83ffe9.jpg

photo5_zpsa7d6c943-1_zps629e1ec8.jpg

Replies

• lizapettit
    lizapettit Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Ugh, the pictures are waaaaay too big :(

Nevermind, fixed them!
  • kjmommie
    kjmommie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    YOu look great :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Nica_LosN_It
    Nica_LosN_It Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep it up!
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look radiant!
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Keep up the good work and you will be at your goal before you know it!

Maybe look more at others of your height/body type on here who have the build/muscles that you want and see the weight they are for your goal?
  • ambsnic17
    ambsnic17 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You now weigh 202?!?!?! You look like you weigh A LOT less than that!!! Awesome work :)
  • lizapettit
    Options
    Thank y'all :happy:
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • lizapettit
    Options
    You now weigh 202?!?!?! You look like you weigh A LOT less than that!!! Awesome work :)

That's what everybody says... muscle, I think. This is why I'm thinking of changing my goal weight! Thanks so much!
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    great job! you should be proud!
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    looking fantastic!!!
  • tonya_2010
    tonya_2010 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • Justforme104
    Justforme104 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • lomogeek
    lomogeek Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • SECOLE22
    Options
    You look great!

I'm in the same boat with height and my goal weight. I started at 224, am now down to 202.6 (and just under 5'9"). When I talked to my doctor about my expecations, she said she wouldn't be surprised to see me healthy and fit at 175-185 (I had told her my goal was 150-165). Running has really changed the shape of my body too, even when the pounds weren't coming off.
  • fitnfreeme
    fitnfreeme Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look super!
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You look great. Great job!! :
  • lizapettit
    Options
    Thanks so much! Can't wait to see what another 40 lbs will look like... or what it WON'T look like :)
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job. Keep up the hard work!
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful... Keep up the super work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!