Love it! You look GREAT and your attitude's awesome! <3
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME! great job :)
  • jessifreehugs
    jessifreehugs Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss and on making the changes to make your entire life better! You should be VERY proud of yourself for being so brave and determined :)
  • kolyn75
    kolyn75 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    your post is so inspirational keep up the good work baby girl..... and don't ever apologize for telling your story.... that is your testimony from God to help others. :-)
  • Breathing2theBeat
    Options
    You are an amazing young woman!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!!!!
  • mcamvogt
    mcamvogt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspirational, it takes true courage and heart to take control of your life. Congratulations on starting your journey to be the woman you want to be. :)
  • stehmari
    stehmari Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Keep one foot in front of the other, chin up, and keep smiling! You've changed your ENTIRE life! Way to go! Don't let anyone take your pride or hold you down! Cheers to the beginning of a new year and a new you! Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    That's pretty kick *kitten* for 8 weeks !
  • SarahAFerguson
    SarahAFerguson Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!!!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You are strong! I am so happy that you are doing this for you! Good for you for leaving your x! You deserve to be happy!!!
  • kahroleena22
    kahroleena22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    that is great!! congratulations!!!
  • SweetJaimee
    SweetJaimee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I've had a couple of those guys.. and through only God I see my true worth. You encourage me to just surrender to this weight loss stuff. Keep it up! Our experiences are not always for us, but to help others! I'll keep you in my prayers!

Jaimee
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations!
  • hazellatrice
    hazellatrice Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    this really brought a tear to my eye, you go girl , you are amazing & as long as you know that you do not need a man to tell you your amazing or a man to bring you down . i thank God personally for calling on to you , you are here with us today sharing this story and i thank you for your story because i am inspired !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!