Options

Replies

• ummzaynzub
    Options
    Good Job!!!
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results, thank you for sharing!
  • janlee_001
    janlee_001 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Awesome job - you look great. You are the same height and starting weight as me and I cannot wait to reach 158, I'll take that white shirt when you get too small for it :wink:
  • Phase2013
    Options
    150 is my goal weight! We are the same height so, your an inspriation for my last 35 pounds. Good job your beautiful.
  • misskellylynne
    Options
    Congratulations :) very inspiring!
  • jnp96
    jnp96 Posts: 163
    Options
    You are a success story even if you don't think so. Thanks for posting and encouraging me to continue to reach for my goal!:flowerforyou:
  • nm36424
    nm36424 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • lucyinthesky2007
    lucyinthesky2007 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    It make my heart happy to see y'all say I'm inspiring to you! I know on my really bad days when I just wanted to give up reading success stories would help me pick myself up and keep trying. Thank you so much for you kind words they mean the world to me! :smile:
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look great...keep it up!
  • Goddesskat
    Goddesskat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration this morning. Awesome job and you look terrific. It's that smile of yours that looks more confident in yourself. I love it. Nice to know that I'm on the right path with my lifestyle change. It's a hard time of year right now as I just started this Nov. 1st. Glad I started then though because at least I have a lot of awarenss of what I'm putting into my yak and the routine is not as new as it could be if I didn't get started. Thank you again and keep up the great work :smile:
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Well done Lucy
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Doing my Happy Dance for you !

GoGranny.gif
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful now. :)
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    you should be proud of how far you've come. you've educated yourself, made yourself healthier & lost a great amount of weight! fabulous!
  • lizapettit
    lizapettit Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Wow, so beautiful! Great work and I love your top on the right :love:
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing! :drinker:
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    what do you do when you are out on the town and need some lunch on th go? Fast food is easy/quick and everywhere!!! My fiancee is not one to eat a smoothie for lunch lol
  • lucyinthesky2007
    lucyinthesky2007 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    what do you do when you are out on the town and need some lunch on th go? Fast food is easy/quick and everywhere!!! My fiancee is not one to eat a smoothie for lunch lol

It was definitly not an easy change because of the fact that fast food is just that ...fast, easy, cheep, and convenient. And there are times ( like when my step daughter broke her elbow and we were at the er for hrs.) when its the only option. Then we choose the healthiest option possible. Or if we are out like shopping etc. we try to opt for a sit down resturant instead---most of them have plenty of healthy options plus less presertives and junk; but if we can stay away from it we do. Its so much better to cook/eat at home. You can control what goes into your food and your portions. And once you make a habit out of it, it's much easier.
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Great work u look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!