Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• sniffles
    sniffles Posts: 295
    Options
    A year down the road when you're still steadily losing and she's back to old habits your family will see that your perceived 'stupidity' was wisdom.

Don't throw pearls to the swine and just keep doing your thing! MAYBE, just maybe, they'll smarten up but even if they don't you gotta' take care of you.
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    ya i wouldnt wate my money on them silly diets cause you may lose weight easier but as soon as you quit the "fad" you will gain it back and probably then some... your doing right so hang your head high and be proud!!!!!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    It isn't just about losing weight - it's about being strong and healthy. Only diet and exercise can help with that.
  • thomlora
    thomlora Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey, I was waiting for the bomb to drop! I am soooooooooooooooooooo proud of you for not just saying **** it and eating something to help make there remarks hurt less. So what you have accomplished is AMAZING, WONDERFUL, AND UPLIFTING!
  • bsparks81
    bsparks81 Posts: 29
    Options
    what is HCG?

It is the hormone that a woman's body produces during pregnancy. So basically you trick your body into thinking that you are pregnant so your body is basically like that of one of a woman in her first trimester.

Here is the info from a website:
    "hCG stands for Human Choriogonadotropin, the hormone produced by pregnant women in the early stages of pregnancy. Research suggests a small, daily hCG injection (approx. 125 IU to 200 IU) results in a weight loss of 1 to 2 lbs per day, and often more, when accompanied by a VLCD (very low calorie diet of apprx 500 calories). We recommend you read Kevin Trudeau's book, "The Weight Loss Cure They Don't Want You to Know About" which contains vital information on using hCG injections for weight loss. "
  • veggieheadie
    Options
    :wink:
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You're right to do it your way. You are learning to live a healthy life style. Whats going to happen to your sister when the funds run out for those meals. She will gain the weight back because she hasn't learned how to eat right. Keep up the good work and don't listen to put downs from other people. Be happy with yourself and your body