1235»

Replies

• RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    PIZZA
  • jctillman70
    Options
    French Fries. I have not been able to eat fries in almost a year (it will be a year in February). Everyone looks at me like you must be crazy. I just can't take the smell of the oil. It smells rancid to me since I lost weight.
  • elebel82
    elebel82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Gravy. Over Christmas I was reminded of what I hate about gravy - I saw a big pot turned to jelly and ewwww... gross!

Hot chocolate. Hated it since I was a little kid. Hated the taste of warmed up milk (had not problem with tea or decaf coffee when I was a kid though.) Now I find no need to introduce it to my diet.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Anything hot/spicy.

I would probably lose more weight if I added jalapenos to everything. Because then I wouldn't be able to eat it.

Cake? Put some jalapenos on it. Problem solved. Lol...
  • ohnoetry
    ohnoetry Posts: 129
    Options
    Most desserts. I wish I had the willpower for salty snacks like chips like I do for desserts! hand me a cheese plate any time over sweets. Not that I hate them, but I don't usually go out of the way for them.
  • camrunner
    Options
    Pumpkin pie. Donuts. Anything fast food. Almost anything I have to pay for, for that matter.
  • ZombieFoodSlayer
    Options
    I can resist pumpkin pie, bread anything, mushrooms (ick.ick.ick)!
  • sundevil5138
    Options
    Cheesecake or anything made with cream cheese
  • lucyinthesky2007
    lucyinthesky2007 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    <
    Cake decorator that doesn't eat cake here. It's the icing in particular really that i don't like. I'm the quirkiest pickiest eater you will ever meet. There is a loooooong list of things I don't eat that people think I'm absolutely crazy for hating. Anything seedy, mushy, slimy or with peeling on it. If it feels bad in my mouth Im not eating it Lol!

Bananas (mushy) or strawberries (seedy) ( but I like banana and strawberry flavored things)
    Popcorn
    Hotdogs
    Sausage pizza
    or piazza with lots of sauce on it. Prefer it sauce-less
    Tader tots-- something about giblets of potato stuffed in a crusty shell that just makes me wanna gag :sick:
    And the list goes on and on Lol!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin pie. Donuts. Anything fast food. Almost anything I have to pay for, for that matter.

Lucky!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

Grape soda, reminds me too much of Dimetapp.

Me too!!! I had to take grape-flavored liquid Penicillin as a kid. Turned me off of grape flavored anything forever.
  • MrsBikiniBound
    Options
    Ketchup and mayo- and when they are mixed together.... My condiment nightmare!

You are so lucky!
    We actually have a ketchup/mayo condiment here that we refer to as "fry sauce". It's like crack to me, and I really wish I didn't like it!

yeah when I lived in Idaho they had fry sauce- gross. lol
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Ranch dressing and most ice cream. Agree with ketchup and mayo. Never use the stuff.
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    White/yellow cake with white icing.