what was your christmas nsv?

Options

Replies

• NewDavenport
    NewDavenport Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    being told by my foster dad that he was really proud of me as i have stuck at my journey and it was starting to show, but he was more proud of how i controlled my portions of the food i ate and still came under my calorie goal i didn't binge! then my real dad called and told me his friends were following my weight loss journey and were commenting on how well i was going and that they could all see a difference it made me so happy because every year for the past 5 years i have just ate ate ate this year i didn't and it was so much better :)
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    These are all such great things. Great thread! Here's mine:

I ran the whole holiday season...including Christmas day AND my clothes that I wore prior to the holiday season still fit!
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I made a plan for the holiday sweets and followed it.

My plan was to avoid the sweets at all the get togethers except for the one at my parents house. While there I was going to allow myself a big meal and any treats that I wanted. I did exactly as I planned and had my first bite of holiday sweets last night. I enjoyed a great meal and all the home baked treats mom always makes while avoiding her homemade candies. Because it was planned it was completely guilt free and to top it off I'm back on track today.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted a sweater dress, but would never get one. Let's face it, they are not forgiving. My daughters gave me a couple for Christmas. They fit & looked good- no lumpy bits hanging out.

Oh I bought one of those today and was really surprised on how much I liked it on me.
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    when my neice saw me, when I went to her house for Christmas dinner, said I was getting smaller and smaller:bigsmile:
  • kkimpel
    kkimpel Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My best friend called from HI to say she kept hearing how terrific I looked when my boss was there recently.. :)
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Size 6 skinny jeans!
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    After Christmas shopping -junior size 9 jeans fit great! Last year at this time, I wore a size. 14.
  • theresmynapkin
    theresmynapkin Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I gained over 10 lbs in less than 48 hours.

I did a lot of eating. :smile:
    This^^^
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    my profile picture. Ive been wanting some footie jammies for 3-4 years now.. and couldnt ever fit my fat *kitten* into them.. hubby told mother in law to take a chance & buy them for me.. he didnt want to incase they didnt fit. LMAO!

Well, they did! YAY!
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    1. Not only did I have a regular workout day, but I set a new speed record on my mini-bike for my current resistance setting.
    2. I thoroughly enjoyed (and logged) a single serving of the candy that a friend sent us -- the first time I've had candy since mid-September -- while my perpetually-slim partner thoroughly enjoyed the rest of the box. :-) PS: I came in under my calorie goal.
  • sninny
    sninny Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I got a cute white shirt size medium and it fit! A little snug, but I think it'll be perfect after about 5 more pounds. I haven't worn a medium top since high school. :happy:
  • theletup
    Options
    In the morning I did P90X Plyometrics (most difficult workout for me). Absolutely killed it. First time I ever 100% kept up with the crew on the video. Then after the workout we went over to the inlaws and all I could think about at dinner was how hard I worked earlier that day which made me eat only the best of food on the table and in small portions. Came in under my cal goal for the day and actually had to add a small extra meal when we got home so I wasn't too low on cals for the day.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    only eating ONE bowl of stuffing.:sick:
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    mine was confining excessive food intake to one meal, logging it all, and making up for it with exercise. Christmas dinner was awesome, and not feeling guilty about it was good, too.
  • vickiaf
    vickiaf Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    1. Looking at the photos of me opening presents with my boys and not deleting them!

2. Brother, SIL and MIL all commenting on how I've gone "all skinny" (my brother only ever makes fun of me and does not compliment anyone!)

I'm 5.4" and 170 lbs so hardly skinny but it made me smile :)
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    My mom commenting that you really can't tell that I've had children by looking at me.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    <
    Rue 21 jeans!
  • hawaii86442
    Options
    wow-you are thin---you are my inspiration
  • hawaii86442
    Options
    --and--I wish I could wear clothes like that!!!!!!!!!! Food wise I would have done great if the son in law wouldnt have had fudge sitting on the bar where we were chatting
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!