This is why scales lie! (progress pics)

Options

Replies

• Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. This is just what I need to see to confirm that scales don't always tell the full story!
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You look awsome keep up the good work! and thank you for posting your inspirational
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    Options
    Great work! But scales don't lie!!! Your weight just didn't change much. That's all it is telling you. Poor scale. It's feelings are hurt now :(
  • quishajuice
    quishajuice Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Can you share what exercise and weight program you follow? Thanks. Awesome progress by the way!

Thank you!! I usually strength train/weight lift 3 times a week along with doing 45-60 minutes of cardio 5 times a week. Sometimes cardio machines, sometimes running, sometimes kickboxing depending on what fits in my schedule. I make two of those cardio session interval cardio (also known as HIIT). For strentgh training I started with simple exercises like squats, lunges and pushups and over time added more plyometric excersices (squat jumps/ scissor lunges) and more weights to keep my body guessing.I've also recently started using the Nike Training app on my Iphone which has tons of total body strentgh training workouts.

I do this in addition to following a "clean eating" diet. Which is making sure about 90% of what I eat are whole, unprocessed foods.
  • Baloostika
    Baloostika Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    A you look awesome, beautiful body.
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    LOVE!! I am always reminding people that the scale is an evil entity and it is NOT the definition of progress.....

You look amazing btw!!
  • marta330
    marta330 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    you have a beautiful body!!!!!!!!!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! And thank you for posting!!! I hope everyone that has gotten upset over the scale reads this.
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    Wow !!! You look amazing! So encouraging to see this since my scale hasn't changed much either but I can see the difference in pics.
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing- you look fab and you can sure see the results in your pics.... I think we focus on the scale to much instead of the inches and this just prove that.
  • butterflygurl89
    Options
    You're doing it RIGHT! :drinker:

Hahaha. I like this. lol
  • ssl444
    ssl444 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work,
  • walkerr1968
    Options
    You look great and are making amazing progress. I find the same with the scales. I am losing slowly but can definitely feel the difference in my clothes and everyone is starting to comment - "are you losing weight?" We definitely cannot let the scale deter us or make us feel that we are not progressing because we are.
  • flipertyflip
    flipertyflip Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Excellent going. You're spot on about the scales. They are just one useful tool in the fight. :-)
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Scales are the DEVIL!!! You look great :)

Did you track your measurements? Like bust-waist-hips? That's what I do
  • FRANKTANK79
    FRANKTANK79 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That scale must be on drugs. Big difference... you look great. Keep it up
  • quishajuice
    quishajuice Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Scales are the DEVIL!!! You look great :)

Did you track your measurements? Like bust-waist-hips? That's what I do

Thanks!! :) I measure if i happen to remember LOL. I just take progress pics because i feel it gives me an overall view of what's changing and what I need to work on :)
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Can you share what exercise and weight program you follow? Thanks. Awesome progress by the way!

Thank you!! I usually strength train/weight lift 3 times a week along with doing 45-60 minutes of cardio 5 times a week. Sometimes cardio machines, sometimes running, sometimes kickboxing depending on what fits in my schedule. I make two of those cardio session interval cardio (also known as HIIT). For strentgh training I started with simple exercises like squats, lunges and pushups and over time added more plyometric excersices (squat jumps/ scissor lunges) and more weights to keep my body guessing.I've also recently started using the Nike Training app on my Iphone which has tons of total body strentgh training workouts.

I do this in addition to following a "clean eating" diet. Which is making sure about 90% of what I eat are whole, unprocessed foods.

I was just about to ask about your eating, this confirms it for me, definitely cleaning up my diet starting today. What's your height and how much do you weigh in the 2nd pic?
  • Staceyp76
    Staceyp76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look great. Thanks for posting this. It makes me feel about the scale lying to me as we'll :). Congrats!!!!!
  • Alyssa__Lauren
    Alyssa__Lauren Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    you look hot!! my body now is almost exactly what you looked like in june so this is MAJOR inspiration <3 keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!