"funny" people you find unfunny

Options

Replies

• beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Help me tiny baby Jesus, help me Tom Cruise. Who do you people find funny????
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options

Most people listed on this thread would be a good start...
  • lundii
    lundii Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Rowan Atkinson
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    It went on too long. The rare moments when Ferrell has a good joke, he drags it out until it's dead. He has no sense of when to stop.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options

I love idiot humor... Anchorman, Old School (pretty much anything with WF in it), Super Troopers.
  • ElliieMental
    Options
    Chris Rock's "racial humour" makes me feel so uncomfortable. Maybe I'm missing something but if a white guy was on stage saying all the stuff in reverse I'm pretty sure they'd be locked up, sued or shot in the head....
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I absolutely loved The Office when it was in it's prime but now it's just painful to watch. It used to be the funniest thing ever! I love Parks and Rec... just senseless, silly stuff.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Seth Rogan. He sounds like Rowlf the Dog and I want to choke the life out of him everytime he speaks.*

Add another Adam Sandler hater to the list. I liked a few of his movies but can't really stand him. *Funny People was hell.
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Kathy Griffin is so annoying & not even funny. Also, don't like Jeff Ross :noway:
  • ImAhTrini
    Options
    Kathy Griffin...UGH. So annoying! How has someone not busted a cap in her *kitten* yet?

But seriously, how can you not love Ron White and the Blue Collar guys (except Larry)? And Chris Rock? And Kevin Hart...granted their movies suck. But their stand-up is HILARIOUS!!

By the way, if you were around in the 80's and saw Whoopi Goldberg, Billy Crystal and Robin Williams doing Comic Relief together you would know why we love them. #OldSchool
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    I don't know if there is a comedian I find patently unfunny. I mean, I (ironically) hated "Everybody loves Raymond," but absolutely loved "Men of a Certain Age" with Ray Romano. I will not watch "Jack and Jill," but will watch "Billy Madison" any time it is on. Even Kathy Griffin might get a chuckle out of me when she's palling around with Anderson Cooper.

That said, I will watch most anything that Louis C.K. does because I think he is extremely funny. I even garnered a little respect for Dane Cook because he appeared on Louis' show and addressed the joke-stealing accusation that people had made toward him.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Ricky Gervais.
  • SeaJenni
    SeaJenni Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Blue collar comedy guys - Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, Ron White, and Larry the Cable Guy.

Nothing makes me cringe more than 'git r done' and 'you might be a redneck...'

^^ I couldn't believe it took until page 2 for somebody to say this. ^^

Add David Spade, Chelsea Handler, Jay Leno, Kimmel, Fallon

and not a comedian, but wretched horrible when he tries to be funny....John Travolta
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Will Ferrel
    Dane Cook
    Sarah Silverman
    that fat chick from Bridesmaids
    Key and Peele
    Jay Leno
    The Fat guy from Paul Blart Mall Cop
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    any douche who does redneck comedy
  • amber1533
    amber1533 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Will Ferrel (except Elf man I love that movie)
    Zach Galifanikis (or whatever, man I hate that guy and I refuse to watch anything with him in it)
    Jonah Hill. (don't get me started)
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Will Ferrell - I find just about everything he does to be boring.

Boring and stupid. I don't get how anyone finds it funny. I really don't.
    Adam Sandler is another. At least with his stuff I get why others find it funny, I just don't.
    Steve Carell. Especially the Office. Dumbest thing I ever had the displeasure of watching.

The one I hate the most though is Jack Black. Just... ugh
  • jayce54321
    jayce54321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Seinfeld- boring!
    Steve Carrell- talentless
    Dane Cook-ripoff

How could anyone not love Lucy? Gracie Allen and George Burns better not show up in this list!
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Napoleon Dynamite.

Chris Rock.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Dane Cook and Russell Brand