Help: water retention/period/TMI warning

Options
Yes, I'm drinking lots of water.

Is it possible that it won't help and I have to wait it out?

I did eat some carbs today (some sugary stuff) but that can't explain why there's no poo (he he) even though I have downed over 100 oz of water.

Also not peeing as much...and I generally pee all the time. (Esp this time of the month!)

Errrrr it's the first day.

Also um sorry for TMI but I "go" every day of my period for sure!!

Replies

• maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm drinking lots of water.

Is it possible that it won't help and I have to wait it out?

I did eat some carbs today (some sugary stuff) but that can't explain why there's no poo (he he) even though I have downed over 100 oz of water.

Also not peeing as much...and I generally pee all the time. (Esp this time of the month!)

Errrrr it's the first day.

Also um sorry for TMI but I "go" every day of my period for sure!!
  • maverickyanda
    Options
    PS I also drank TONS of water over the weekend and my ankles are swollen.
    My stomach looks like I'm prego.
    My face is puffy.
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Alas! you are not the only one!!

im in this same boat. Teary and ready to float away! i dont even think im going to weigh this week because i would just depress myself!

siiigh
  • maverickyanda
    Options
    Period buddies unite :P
  • MsLadybug
    MsLadybug Posts: 55
    Options
    I wonder if MFP has us all on the same cycle now. lol I think that retaining water etc is just part of the deal. Sometimes its worse than others. I actually get relieved when I finally get my period because i'm like - oh, thats why I was feeling fat and gross all week.

I think just relax and yes, drink water. I also let myself indulge a bit if i get sugar or salt cravings without going totally overboard.

Just think, iluvsparkes, if you weigh yourself this week next week's numbers will probably be that much greater.
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    snap im in the same boat oh felt bad this week like i had stuffed up all this good work i look and feel pregnant and im not.

i say once a mth just ride it and leave the scales alone they are not your friend at this time hell no one is at this time lol