Les Mills Pump Show me your success

Options

Replies

• kristibluefood
    kristibluefood Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Day 26 Pump and Burn! GET IT DONE! Join me in WOWY if you want to be my virtual workout buddy :)
  • kristibluefood
    Options
    Day 29 done! Today started Pump and Shred and it was HARD. I was shaking and nauseous afterwards, but that's a good thing because pushing hard is what changes our bodies! I went to a garage sale with my boyfriend this morning and got Rodney Yee's Total Body Power Yoga for 1 dollar (yay!) so I'm about to push play on that to hopefully help stretch out my shaky muscles. So anxious to see my Day1 and Day30 pics!

How's everyone else doing? It's quiet in here!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I love Pump! I started about a month ago in my gym after I got tired of the circuit machines. Wished I would have started it sooner, I am gradually increasing my weights and LOVE the class. I can see results already.
  • LadyIntrepid
    LadyIntrepid Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    i was doing Pump (at the gym) three times a week religiously (plus cardio) for about 6 months, then bam! The weight dropped off and this new body revealed itself. It was like there was a total re-composition that started slow then kicked in big time. Now I'm alternating Pump classes with circuit training and heavy weights on my own. My body is still changing for the better (more and more tone, strength and definition), but more slowly again. But that's OK. I'm not going anywhere. I plan to keep doing this 'till I drop.
  • kristibluefood
    Options
    Day 34 today! I took my Day 30 pics, but am going to wait until Day 90 to share the before and after photos publicly. I am in love with this program more and more every day! In the first 30 day, I lost 15 pounds and went from a size 16/18 pants to a size 12/14. I was actually disappointed yesterday when I was getting ready to do Pump & Shred, but looked at the schedule and it said Rest Day. Soul mate workout <3

My boyfriend got me a dehydrator for Christmas, too, so I can start making more raw foods. So excited!

Kimad - I would love to take a Pump class at a gym! They seem to only be in 24HR Fitness, though, and I'm a member at LA Fitness :/

LadyIntrepid - That's amazing that all of your hard work came to fruition just like that when you least expected it! You are a perfect example of why we should trust the process and stay consistent. I'll definitely think of you on the days when I'm feeling unmotivated by what appears to be slow results because I know my body isn't ready to reveal itself yet! :)
  • kristibluefood
    Options
    Where is everyone?? Day 45 for me with Pump Revolution! Down 19 pounds, and getting stricter with my nutrition. I want awesome results... post your accountability here if you do, too :)
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    HOw is everyone doing?
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am still loving the workout. I am at the end of my month two and here is my progress so far. The picture on the left was taken at the end of Chalean Extreme and then the right is current. I ended CLX on a Friday and started LMP that Monday

mosaicc9aa9fc3759f036dda29194672869c1fb459c1ee-1_zps87ffb804.jpg

mosaicfe7db325c6c601e1f428195f8c61bb00b23738ae1_zpsdce90727.jpg
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I am still loving the workout. I am at the end of my month two and here is my progress so far. The picture on the left was taken at the end of Chalean Extreme and then the right is current. I ended CLX on a Friday and started LMP that Monday

Great results!
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options

You look great!!! What are your stats and how many cals do you eat?
  • BarbBBQ
    BarbBBQ Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just started!!! What an inspiration you all are!!!!!:smile:
  • astheygrowup
    Options
    You look great!!! What are your stats and how many cals do you eat?

Thank you. I'm 5'6 and currently 129-130..the scale goes back and forth. I haven't done my measurements yet so I'm not sure on those. I generally eat between 1300-1400 calories a day depending on the day. I try to not going higher than 1500 right now. I haven't changed my calorie intake all that much. I have kept it pretty steady even through CLX
  • KathreneW
    KathreneW Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am currently in week 7 on Les Mills Pump Dvd series.
    I see some changes in my abs, but not too much. I have GAINED 5lbs! Not too pleased about that, but am getting much much stronger, which is of course nice. I really enjoy the workout, so I am going to stick it out until the end, then perhaps do Insanity to shed the fat. Feel free to add me as a Friend if you would like.
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Just started this program after finishing 90 days of CLX so I would love to see success pictures as well

what kind of results did you get from Chalean? i want both programs and don't know which would be better for me...

I did CLx to didn't finish wasn't seeing any results!

I did CLx as well, didn't see results - started Les Mills Pump and LOVED it! But then I got lazy, life got in the way... and I just ordered Les Mills Combat and that should arrive by the weekend - I plan on doing combat and throwing in some lifting with Pump because I really liked that too!
  • kristibluefood
    Options
    I am currently in week 7 on Les Mills Pump Dvd series.
    I see some changes in my abs, but not too much. I have GAINED 5lbs! Not too pleased about that, but am getting much much stronger, which is of course nice. I really enjoy the workout, so I am going to stick it out until the end, then perhaps do Insanity to shed the fat. Feel free to add me as a Friend if you would like.

I highly recommend using the LMP Cross Training DVDs on the cardio days when it calls for walking! Stick with it you're doing great and doing Insanity next to burn fat after building muscle with Pump sounds like a wonderful idea! You'll be ready for summer in no time :)
  • kristibluefood
    Options
    Day 57/90 today and anxious to take my 60 day progress pics! So far I'm down 22 pounds and right here right now I'm declaring that my goal is to lose another 15 in the next 33 days. And I'm going to crush that goal :)

How is everyone else doing?
  • BarbBBQ
    Options
    I'm on week 2 and have gained 4 lbs :( I'm hoping that's because my muscles are retaining water to help repair themselves?? Any advice?? Thanks
  • astheygrowup
    Options
    I'm still around 129 so not really a big loss in weight. I think total I have dropped about 5 pounds since starting LMP. I will wrap it up on 2/8 as far as finishing the program. Even though I haven't dropped a lot of weight I have more muscle definition.
  • astheygrowup
    Options
    I'm on week 2 and have gained 4 lbs :( I'm hoping that's because my muscles are retaining water to help repair themselves?? Any advice?? Thanks

It could be the muscles retaining water. I didn't gain when I started this program but I did follow it right behind Chalean Extreme and maybe that's why. Definitely keep going! I really start being able to tell at my 60 day mark
  • BarbBBQ
    Options
    thanks!! I'm going to stick with it.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!