Spot reducing!?! NO WAY!

Options
Oh no its true, sick of that lower belly fat, hate sweating and dieting? Well ive got your answers friends!!!

0023.zoom.a.jpg

And OF course theres this!

203211-2011a.jpg

This are known methods to spot reduce anywhere!!!!! :D

Disclaimer--- not responsible for aftermath of dates recieved with each product once product is removed.

Replies

• sfic1
    sfic1 Posts: 31
    Options
    Lol. They will think of anything to make a quick buck.. very comical to me just wish I thought of it first cause there are so many people that actually believe this crap.
  • sfic1
    sfic1 Posts: 31
    Options
    Lol. They will think of anything to make a quick buck.. very comical to me just wish I thought of it first cause there are so many people that actually believe this crap.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I'll admit it - I've thought about them. Never bought one, but it was very tempting.

I did see a couple of Youtube videos about folks who had lost lots of weight and were using Spanx to help control the loose skin. I thought that was an interesting (and not bad) use of them.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options

Disclaimer--- not responsible for aftermath of dates recieved with each product once product is removed.

I love your disclaimer!
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    might as well just lace into a 19th century corset
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I wear those. And I find them comfortable. I'm cold all the time and they're an extra layer of warmth. Of course, I only use them for love handles and have no extra stomach fat, so they might be uncomfortable for someone with a little extra weight there.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Well Girdles and corsettes have always redistributed the fat and sent it other places.
  • kenhelms17720
    Options
    Slap an underarmor logo on it and sell it for $129.99.
  • Princess41463
    Princess41463 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    So, girdles and corsets are...democrats?
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options

Heels come off, then shirt, then pants - oh whats this weird contaption? Okay that comes off too. Oh well....a bit of false advertisement, but I'm already this far..... next morning - make up off, hair a mess - WTF??!!!

:laugh:
  • AngelsInThighHighs
    AngelsInThighHighs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    So, girdles and corsets are...democrats?

Lmfao hahahahaha
  • AngelsInThighHighs
    AngelsInThighHighs Posts: 247 Member
    Options

Heels come off, then shirt, then pants - oh whats this weird contaption? Okay that comes off too. Oh well....a bit of false advertisement, but I'm already this far..... next morning - make up off, hair a mess - WTF??!!!

:laugh:

There would be just "silence" then the ear shattering AHHhHhHHhHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Cartoon outline of a person through the nearest window LOL