Ask the person above you a question!

Options

Replies

• whats the deal with that shirt?

My Brother-in-law got it for me last year and he said i would be chicken to wear it or even show it off...

@ Papalov100 what is the last video game you have played??

@collie shoveling your driveway would be a great workout :D
  • Alohathin
    Alohathin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    amaiz why do guys always wear their hats backwards?

I can't speak for other dudes, but I find it more comfortable and prefer it aesthetically.

@printUSMC What made you pick the Corps as opposed to one of the other services?
  • _namaste_
    Options
    What did you get for Christmas?

I got an insanely gorgeous bracelet and a necklace from tiffany's. <3

@ amaizenblue44 - are you a runner?
  • horsewhisper91
    horsewhisper91 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    What's your favorite season?
  • _namaste_
    Options
    What's your favorite season?

Fall, for sure!

@horsewhisper - what is your favourite brand of work out clothes?
  • Alohathin
    Options
    What did you get for Christmas?

I got an insanely gorgeous bracelet and a necklace from tiffany's. <3

@ amaizenblue44 - are you a runner?

I'd like to be, but I still weigh a bit much and it's hard on my knees and back. I ran a lot when I was in the Army, and I miss it. ;)

@namaste You have a sleeve on the arm not shown in your profile pic?
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    @Amaizen - How's Hawaii? (Profile creeping, great results!!!)
  • Alohathin
    Options
    @Amaizen - How's Hawaii? (Profile creeping, great results!!!)

It's great...and thanks. Been here for 6 months or so, and it's been between 75 and 85 degrees virtually every day. Perfect. :) Makes it a little easier to get out and exercise.

How's Texas? I've been to 40 of the states, and all the ones around Texas, but never made it there for some reason.
  • Alohathin
    Options
    Also...you meant 25, not 35, right?
  • amaiz why do guys always wear their hats backwards?

I can't speak for other dudes, but I find it more comfortable and prefer it aesthetically.

@printUSMC What made you pick the Corps as opposed to one of the other services?

heard it was the best... so if i was going to do it.. i was going to do the best!

What is your fav. thing to do?
  • _namaste_
    Options

@namaste You have a sleeve on the arm not shown in your profile pic?

Not quite a sleeve yet but I'm working on it! I have a session coming up in the new year. :)

@Print_USMC where did you get your Santa shirt?
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    namaste- are those dreads?
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Also...you meant 25, not 35, right?
    Aw, thanks! And Texas is a little too cold for me today, but a fantastic place to live! It's hard to believe you've been to 40 states and missed us!

@Justanumber- Love your pic! Have you ever stolen something before?
  • mandabarri713
    mandabarri713 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    ARE YOU A HAPPY PERSON?
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    @mandabarri713.. I see you have darker hair in one of your pics... are you naturally blonde or darker haired?
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options
    From your pic it looks like you have a tat on your arm. What is it and do you have more?
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    Options
    From your pic it looks like you have a tat on your arm. What is it and do you have more?

I do :) it is a work in progress... I have a sugar skull surrounded by flowers... and an anchor on my inner upper arm with thick roping all throughout the tattoo... and I have the patron beetle in there. yes, I really do :) it still has so much work to be done, and I eventually want it to be a full sleeve!
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    @xtina_kay Ever tried dying your hair red? I think it would be a good look on you. Not that you're not gorgeous as you are, just a suggeestion! :D
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    Options
    @xtina_kay Ever tried dying your hair red? I think it would be a good look on you. Not that you're not gorgeous as you are, just a suggeestion! :D

Thank you!! I have actually... My hair has been every color of the rainbow... I am a hair stylist ;) I did like the red, and maybe will go to it one day.. but I have been rocking the black hair for a long time now.. not sick of it yet, not to mention my hair can not handle being lightened right now lol.

@move257, I love what you say about your wife on your profile, it is so sweet! How long have you been married and how did you guys meet? :)
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options

Thank you!! I have actually... My hair has been every color of the rainbow... I am a hair stylist ;) I did like the red, and maybe will go to it one day.. but I have been rocking the black hair for a long time now.. not sick of it yet, not to mention my hair can not handle being lightened right now lol.

@move257, I love what you say about your wife on your profile, it is so sweet! How long have you been married and how did you guys meet? :)

Ah, as long as you're happy, you look great either way. I just have a thing for red hair! HAHA!! I've been with my wife for 6 years now and I couldn't be happier. We also have a two year old lil girl who is the light of my eyes. We met through a mutual friend, kind of a fluke really. It's long but I'll make it short and sweet. She joined us on a last minute, fluke thing and as soon as I saw her, I was blown away! We went to the batting cages, she beat me (I let her win of course, lol) and we just kept gravitating toward each other. I somehow managed to get her number and the rest is history! :D She's my rock for sure! :D