Wahoo HRM and new MFP partnered apps

Options
Is anyone using the Wahoo Bluetooth 4.0 HRM with their iPhone and the apps that MFP just teamed up with? It all sounds too good to be true. I have read that some people have problems with the Wahoo, yet others love it...hmmmmm. Any thoughts?

Replies

• mrskatie80
    mrskatie80 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm really interested in this too!
    How are people finding the sync? Working well from the Wahoo Blue to iPhone then straight to MPF?
    How do they work?

Cheers :)
  • SlimSivad
    Options
    Just got a Wahoo Blu HRM for Christmas (#1 item on my Christmas list!) and will be using it mostly for biking, with the Cyclemeter iPhone app. I'm really looking forward to having this additional motivating technology to help me go. I also happened to get a Nike Fuelband for Christmas (lucky winner of a gift exchange at work) and I'm hoping that will help with the motivation as well, although it doesn't work well for cycling or the stationary bike I use at the gym.

I'd love to see one of the Wahoo-supporting iPhone apps integrate with MFP - that would be another motivating factor!

I'll update the board with my results after I've used the HRM for a week or two.

Nils