What tunes you got in them headphones?

Options

Replies

• Rmbleasdal21
    Options
    I love the array of music!
    Depends on the mood...seriously, my mp3 player has everything from Nat King Cole to Maroon 5 to Avenged Sevenfold...and everything in between. :D (Can you tell I love music?? :) Wouldn't be able to workout without it!)

If I had to list favorites.... SOiL and AlterBridge.

Thanks! Me too! Lol. My friends think i'm crazy. Hahaha...
  • leffy05
    Options
    I love all of those bands! Aaron Lewis (lead singer of Staind) released his country album "the road." It's an amazing country album! I love "prime" country. It probably won't be the greatest to workout to, but it's still good!
    Metal mainly...

Staind
    Disturbed
    Creed
    Linkin Park
    Drowning Pool
    Soil
    Rammstein
    Slipknot
  • leffy05
    Options
    For those of you who use apps. I've been using rdio (on my galaxy s3) and I love it. It's like spotify, but I think it's better. Personal preference.
  • Stanski21
    Options
    I love all of those bands! Aaron Lewis (lead singer of Staind) released his country album "the road." It's an amazing country album! I love "prime" country. It probably won't be the greatest to workout to, but it's still good!
    Metal mainly...

Staind
    Disturbed
    Creed
    Linkin Park
    Drowning Pool
    Soil
    Rammstein
    Slipknot

I am overly impressed by the great taste in music many people have on here! ;) Although it begs the question why Gyms tend to play high bpm nonsensical dancy tracks if so many of us have success with Metal?! \m/
  • SaritaBeth
    SaritaBeth Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Upbeat songs with techno/industrial/bass notes that makes you want to run around in circles flailing yourself:

Sak Noel, Loca People http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d6b1yn-YhQ
    Tiesto & Wolfgang Gartner,We own the night ft. Luciana http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfoi0Mn6Kyc
    La Roux, In for the Kill, Skrillex Remix- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpEOErRV-u4
    Kaskade, 4am, Adam K & Soha Mix- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwpj9UANXo4
    Will.I.Am and Britney, Scream and Shout- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYtGl1dX5qI
    Anything Skrillex, like Bangarang or Deadmau5, 4x4 album is awesome
  • trancenhouse
    trancenhouse Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    EDM stuff like Markus Schulz, Bingo Players, Afrojack, AVB, Cazzette, Nicky Romero, Hardwell, R3hab.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Loving "The Road" - "Anywhere But Here" and "Endless Summer"!
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    for workouts my music is all over the place! From Britney Spears to Marilyn Manson in a second ;)

One of my fav workut songs: Marilyn Manson "are you the rabbit".. i dont know why I think this song is so sexy, but I do!
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Metal mainly...

Staind
    Disturbed
    Creed
    Linkin Park
    Drowning Pool
    Soil
    Rammstein
    Slipknot

yes.
  • BradyPug
    BradyPug Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Am a "shuffler" when it comes to my iPod. Have a huge variety from 70's & 80's rock to World music to Jazz to even some current stuff. Am always looking to find music that just sounds good regardless of the genre.
  • ilovemybabu
    ilovemybabu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I usually stream Pandora when I'm working out. I usually like to listen to some kind of Trance/Techno music; David Guetta, Tiesto, Alex Clare, Avicii, etc. I also like to listen to Linkin Park, Staind, Creed, etc. I have a good mix of songs I like to listen to. =].

Besides Pandora, I also find myself having myself listening to playlists specifically for working out on Songza.
  • TCondor
    Options
    Most recently (and in no particular order)
    Imelda May
    Dana Fuchs
    French & the Punk
    The Who
    Al Jolson
  • jujulamb
    jujulamb Posts: 195
    Options
    Luxiurious-Gwen Stefani
    Me & U-Cassie
    Our First Time-Bruno Mars
    Where Have you Been-Rihanna
    Dont Wake me up-Chris Brown
    Hey Daddy-Usher
    Here I am-Rick Ross
    So Ruff So Tuff-Zapp n Roger
    Outta Control-Baby Bash
    Let It Go-Keysha Cole
    Cant Leave em alone-Ciara
    One Two Step-Ciara
    Go hard-Black eyed Peas
  • leffy05
    Options
    THE WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I love when they come on my playlist. They rocked the superbowl a couple of years ago. No one has touched that performance since!

Most recently (and in no particular order)
    Imelda May
    Dana Fuchs
    French & the Punk
    The Who
    Al Jolson
  • leffy05
    Options
    Have you listened to Bruno Mars' new album, Unorthodox Jukebox? AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
    Luxiurious-Gwen Stefani
    Me & U-Cassie
    Hey Daddy-Usher
    Here I am-Rick Ross
    Outta Control-Baby Bash
    Let It Go-Keysha Cole
    One Two Step-Ciara
    Go hard-Black eyed Peas
  • leffy05
    Options
    I have quite a few classic rock greatest hits albums on my phone. Needless to say those hits will never go out of style!
    Am a "shuffler" when it comes to my iPod. Have a huge variety from 70's & 80's rock to World music to Jazz to even some current stuff. Am always looking to find music that just sounds good regardless of the genre.
  • dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Feed Me - Zomboy - Zed's Dead - Swedish House Mafia - 501 - Cookie Monsta - Dubba Jonny - Knife Party - Deadmau5

dunno why, but I have just gotten into an electro-house / dubstep kick lately.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRlHcAhUMY8&feature=share&list=PLAyhyyQUY7it0JHL_rl8KyWe5qO46arcU

This is a playlist I made of some of my favorites. It's long so I can randomize and it's different each time.
  • jujulamb
    jujulamb Posts: 195
    Options
    Have you listened to Bruno Mars' new album, Unorthodox Jukebox? AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
    Luxiurious-Gwen Stefani
    Me & U-Cassie
    Hey Daddy-Usher
    Here I am-Rick Ross
    Outta Control-Baby Bash
    Let It Go-Keysha Cole
    One Two Step-Ciara
    Go hard-Black eyed Peas
    Locked out of heaven is my jam!
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Metal mainly...

Staind
    Disturbed
    Creed
    Linkin Park
    Drowning Pool
    Soil
    Rammstein
    Slipknot

I am overly impressed by the great taste in music many people have on here! ;) Although it begs the question why Gyms tend to play high bpm nonsensical dancy tracks if so many of us have success with Metal?! \m/

Well Creed is not metal.... nor good. Linkin and Staind are more emo at best... but the rest are fine. Also add Spineshank, Manson (old stuff), System Of A Down, HED PE, RATM, One Minute Silence, etc.... but I actually just listen to 90% techno when I work out. Now if you really want some metal in your veins:

Metal songs with adrenaline on high:
    One Minute Silence - Food For The Brain
    Hed PE - Waiting To Die
    System Of A Down - SOIL
    Marilyn Manson - Rock Is Dead
    Rage Against The Machine - Renegades of Funk
    Spineshank - Synthetic
    Godsmack - Whatever

not metal,but adrenaline boost nonetheless:
    The Refused - New Noise
    Chemical Brothers - Out of control
    The Prodigy - Wind it up, Smack my B!tch up, Breathe