Clean Eating

Options
so just starting this- any secrets anyone? is it difficult to stick with? I do really well with exercise- my nutrition is the hardest battle for me. I really want to stay disciplined and need all the input/advice I can get! Thanks!

Replies

• Shajsum
    Shajsum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm definitley looking into eating clean as a lifestyle. I've been reading Tosca Reno's book and it's great so far.
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    yes that is what I am reading too. Makes so much sense. I really want to try it- I just need to make it work!
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    it's easy. Stick with it and eventually all that processed food will come off as disgusting to you. Eat to live.
  • RachelFrost1
    RachelFrost1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    It's really not hard once you learn how awful, terrible, horrible, despicable processed food is. Go to 100daysofrealfood.com. There is so much information on there like recipes, meal plans, etc. It can be overwhelming at first but if you take baby steps, it can be easy. The website has mini-pledges that make it easier such as cutting out all artificial colors for the first week. Deliciouslyorganic.net also is another great website for recipes. You will feel so much better and be so much healthier once you go to real food!!