Looking for support/friends/encouragement

Options
2»

Replies

• chocklit1da
    Options
    Hi I was asking for the same thing I posted and only a few people responded but I am on everyday giving support, encouragement, motivation and I look for the same. Please adddddddd me.
  • chocklit1da
    Options
    Hi my name is support, encouragement, motivation looking for friends who will log on and give the same. Please adddddd me
  • chocklit1da
    Options
    Hi my name is support, encouragement, motivation looking for friends who will log on and give the same. Please adddddd me
  • chocklit1da
    Options
  • chocklit1da
    Options
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Good for you Michelle, nice work! I am Michele also, and you can add me. I started at 237 last Aug and am 154 now, you can do this and I will support you, I am here every day!
  • Lindagroty
    Lindagroty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle,
    My name is Linda and it seems we have the same goals, I have not did well over the holidays and put on 10# but other years could be worse...I am starting back on plan tomorrow and hope to loose 10# by Feb. 1...How are you with exercise, I have trouble with that sometimes although I have started wearing my fitbit pedometer and it motivates me alittle bit more....I have lost 50# so minus the 10# I gained back but I know I can do this and being healthy is worth it....You are doing great giving up smoking and loosing 20# is great,,you started now all you have to do is finish.....