Need to refocus...here are some before and after photos.

Options

Replies

• Marieevans813
    Marieevans813 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!!!
  • __Jamie__
    __Jamie__ Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Well done :D & your girls are too cute!
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    You look great! I have to do the same thing when I hit a standstill. It can get so easy to get discouraged sometimes. Keep up the great work!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Beautiful results! You look so much more fit and healthy. Such adorable girls, too.
    Congratulations!
  • torshi
    torshi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You're done a really great job and keep up the amazing work!
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow, keep going! You look so great and have come a long way.
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the motivation!!!
  • AcampoGirl
    AcampoGirl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You have made some great progress. It is ok that things have settled for awhile, your body has gotten used to a new weight. When you are ready to kick it into gear again, you will do it knowing you have been successful so far and you can continue the journey.

PS I am working on my last 5-7 lbs. The loss has slowed a lot. I finally took a printout of before and "so far" and printed them. I hung them on my bathroom mirror to motivate me to keep on keepin' on...a bit narcisstic (sp?) but hey, it works for me!!

Great Idea....I think I'll print some of these pics out and put them on the fridge to keep me motivated every time I open the door :)
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,183 Member
    Options
    You are very pretty, and are getting in good shape!!! Don't go backwards.... It is a type of ditch you don't want to have to dig out of!!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look FABULOUS!!! Keep up the good work! You can totally do it!!!:happy:
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    You look great! and your girls are precious :smile:
  • Alicestella54
    Alicestella54 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow ! fantastic job you look great. Keep pushing on you'll reach your goal...:flowerforyou:
  • <3 The progress you have made is fantastic! Looking very good, well done you :) keep focused and remind yourself of your goal and why you are doing this and you will get there in no time :) x
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    congrats, and your girls are darling!
  • dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    your doing great. just remember its not just a journey but a lifestyle change and you seem to have made it. WTG!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Don't lose focus now. The holidays are over, so that will help! Get back to it...you've worked so hard to stop now! You can do it!!!

Your girls are so adorable!!!!
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You've worked hard and I've seen the changes in you! Don't worry about slipping and sliding over a few months. Your progress is still inspirational to me!
  • abbyy182
    Options
    You look fantastic and you're daughters are absolutely beautiful, you must be so proud !
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!