The best holiday present I ever got...

Options
2»

Replies

• xceptional1
    xceptional1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Your story is awesome!! So proud of your accomplishment...Of course i'm a big crybaby and this had my balling. Best of luck to you!! :happy:
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    That is one amazing story. Glad you shared it. Congrats on your weight loss so far. I will take your story to heart not only for myself but for my mother who I am going to put on a diet and help her to get motivation. Thanks again.
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this.
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    You are absolutely amazing! This post brought tears to my eyes. I wish all the best for you and your family in 2013! :flowerforyou:
  • D0ry
    D0ry Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I also thank you for sharing this. And for sharing every single step of your journey here every day. You are unbelievably inspirational. I'm sure one of your best years will be 2013 an it will be all your job. Greetings! :)
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress thus far!! You will nail your goals in 2013 too!!
  • yokurio
    yokurio Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    So when you make it to less than 200, because you will... remember what it felt like at 400+, remember what it felt like at 300+, remember what it felt like at 200+, and love yourself enough to never do that to yourself again. Your attitude alone tells me you'll make it to less than 200. Once you do that, you will learn things about yourself that you never thought were possible. Remember to love your accomplishments, because losing the weight you already lost so far, that is a huge accomplishment. Good job and good luck in your future weight loss!
  • nsdjogger
    Options
    I love and look forward to all of your stories. Thank you for your honesty and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    You, Sir, made me tear up. Thank you for your honesty and your encouragement. The world is better for having you in it, no question.