Starting 30 day shred - 01/01/2013

Options
Hello everyone!! So I am starting the shred again! If anyone is interested please join me to keep each other motivated! I have also made a group called 30 Day Shred Challenge 01/01/2013!

Replies

• suttercm
    suttercm Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Love the Shred!
  • monasuli
    Options
    I'm in! Love the Shred!

YAY!!
  • hawkeygal
    hawkeygal Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I don't own it, or know what it's about. How hard is it?
  • monasuli
    Options

30 day shred is a 30 minute workout made by Jillian Michael! Its really good! There are 3 level, each level is done for 10 days!
  • KathieG2013
    KathieG2013 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ! I am a newbie here, just joined minutes ago. But I am already really liking the vibe I am getting of this forum so I guess I may as well jump in on the deep end.
    Count me in :)
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options

All three levels are available on youtube.
  • JABGoochie
    JABGoochie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    good luck with 30DS - im gonna be starting jillian michael body revolution :)
  • plaingirly
    Options
    The Shred is so tough for me! I can't do the lunges and have to do girly press ups and still can't do them all!

Plus I can't do it every day - wish I could though!
  • travelgirl77
    travelgirl77 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am in. My husband will be gone for a good chunk of Jan., so the shred will be perfect when I cannot get to the gym!
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the workout again as well so I'm totally in :)
  • shaymonieq
    shaymonieq Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just started today !!!!! :bigsmile:
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    The Shred is so tough for me! I can't do the lunges and have to do girly press ups and still can't do them all!

Just keep at it! My sister was 230lbs when she first did it and had to use canned food for weights because she didn't own any
    Do what you can and eventually it'll be your easy workout
  • plaingirly
    Options

Just keep at it! My sister was 230lbs when she first did it and had to use canned food for weights because she didn't own any
    Do what you can and eventually it'll be your easy workout

One of my goals for 2013 is to be able to do 20 boy press ups! I want to get strong not just to lose weight! x
  • monasuli
    Options
    yaaay thats great! Will report here everyday and see how it was and also encourage each other!
  • aegerine
    Options
    I'm in. Want to make it through all 30 days this time!
  • botaijm
    botaijm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    OK! I'll join you! I completed it in the summer and loved it! Had great results! Since then I've been doing 35-45 min a day on my elliptical and need more to tone. Not looking forward to the pain but it's a good hurt because I know it's working!
  • Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Did the program a long time ago and just didn't stick with it. Let's make it through the 30 days this time together. :) Sounds like a great way to start out 2013.
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have had this dvd forever and only done it a couple times. I have been wanting to actually do it for 30 days like your supposed to.

So the dvd has 3 levels and you have to do level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days and then level 3 for 10 days? It wouldn't work to just do level 1 for 30 days?
  • beautincali
    Options
    count me in!!!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Ill be on level 2 next week but can use the motivation (: Im also planning on doing Jackie Warners Power Circuit training for some extra strength training.