Local Anasthesia Rhinoplasty

Options
Hey :love:

Just wanted to find out if anyone here has had rhinoplasty done? I've been looking into this procedure for awhile and just wanted some feedback and results! Particularly, local anasthesia rhinoplasty? I'm deadly scared of general anasthesia.

Thanks!!!!!!! :)

Replies

• LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I've seen rhinoplasty performed on film, and the idea of a hammer tap tapping in a nasal cavity while awake is too much for me! They are doing more and more procedures under local, and use it wherever appropriate because of the decreased risks. Visit an ASPS approved Plastic Surgeon. If he/she works with a particular anesthesiologist, you can ask for a consult with them too to answer your questions in detail. Good luck. (PS your nose looks great to me)
  • vnovit
    vnovit Posts: 101
    Options
    Thank you :) I will look into it
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Some medical reason? You are stunning.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

^^^
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options

^^^
    QFT
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options

^^^

^^ I see no reason for you to change anything !!
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Nooo! what if it looks terrible afterwards? you look fine as you are :flowerforyou:
  • vnovit
    Options
    I have a bump on my nose that you can only see from a side profile! I wish I could show you but I don't know how to upload pics.. so I just want to have that removed.. was hoping someone on here had it done before!
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm not in to my nose but I'd be too afraid to have surgery...I had to have life saving laparoscopic surgery recently and that scared the *kitten* out of me :laugh:
  • alexnikka
    alexnikka Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The world believes that you are a beautiful creature! Keep your face the way the best plastic surgen on earth : GOD, made it!

AMEN!

:heart: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    You can't tell. I have a bump on my nose. Don't care for it. However, it's part of me.
    I kind of couldn't see my face with a perfect little button nose like I always wanted.
  • vnovit
    Options
    :huh:
  • vnovit
    Options

^^^
    QFT

QFT?!
  • vnovit
    Options
    You can't tell. I have a bump on my nose. Don't care for it. However, it's part of me.
    I kind of couldn't see my face with a perfect little button nose like I always wanted.

Right... thanks..