if money were no object...

Options
WinnerVictorious
WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
what 1 thing would you definitely buy?

for me, i'd buy my own island. on day 1, i'd declare it an independent republic and install myself as Emperor/Chief Despot for Life.

http://www.privateislandsonline.com/

cimage_f7f617f546-thumbb.jpg

Replies

• FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I would buy a legion of zombie cats and invade your lame *kitten* island and pillage all women and children and kittens.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    what 1 thing would you definitely buy?

for me, i'd buy my own island. on day 1, i'd declare it an independent republic and install myself as Emperor/Chief Despot for Life.

http://www.privateislandsonline.com/

cimage_f7f617f546-thumbb.jpg

I would come and visit you there!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I would buy a MANSION on your island and move on in!!!!!!!! :D
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I think it would be nice just to be able to pay bills with no stress.....after a while of that I might do something extravagant!:tongue:
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    A 2 week long vacation for me and my MFP friends.
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I like the island idea.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    i would make 2 proclamations on day 2.

1) zombie cats are illegal in the republic.
    2) every day is boobie friday.

:bigsmile:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    2 week long wedding/cruise for all of our friends and family. Including my MFP friends.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    There will be no island since cats. Or cruise ships because cats. ugg
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    For me it would be a trip...or 4 to the surgeon to remove all the loose skin that is hanging around my whole body.
  • hamstermann
    hamstermann Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Shoot, I'd just like a house of my own with a private backyard, garden, and enough bedrooms for my kids. In the neighborhood I grew up in.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    2 week long wedding/cruise for all of our friends and family. Including my MFP friends.

I'd happily accept too. :bigsmile:
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    First I would pay off my mortgage and car loan (BORING)

THEN - I would totally gut and renovate my kitchen and install something like this:

Rangemaster-Professional-Deluxe-110-Black-Dual-Fuel-Range-Cooker-97520-Rangemaster_Professional_Deluxe_110_Black_Dual_Fuel_Range_Cooker_97520-med.jpg

I'd invite everyone over for a 12 course meal, prepared by me.
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    a brand new Audi R8, boobs, and a tropical vacation with all of my friends and family... does not have to be in that order :)
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    A money order to pay off my student loans. :laugh:

If that's not good enough, then a house of my own so I don't have to live with my IL anymore.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I'd renovate one room in my house so that the floor is made of trampolines, and the walls and roof are padded then covered in Velcro. And you'd wear a Velcro suit, jump on the trampolines and stick to the walls. Loudspeakers playing the Spider-Man theme tune would be installed and I would never leave.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    if money were no object...

I'd get lypo. Buy a completely different Island Lake Muskoka and have a log house built there. Fly in the vast majority of my MFP FL for a month long party to pop it's cherry. Retire a few of my closest friends and maybe travel a bit. :bigsmile:
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    But back to being practical.

I'd build the Batcave and become Batman.

There is no other reasonable answer to this question
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    a brand new Audi R8, boobs, and a tropical vacation with all of my friends and family... does not have to be in that order :)

Oh and a new spy car would def be ordered. Probably a black BMW M3. :bigsmile:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    just a little bit more boob... nothing huge, just some gap filler lol

a trip to Alberta... and then a trip to Italy...

some fancy new underthings... hell, a new wardrobe... including NEW ROCK BOOTS - drool

I'd pay off my house, and my sister's too. Hell, I'd buy her a new one for her property so that her towels don't freeze to the walls when she's having a shower...