Need friends :-)

Options
I'm looking for friends who post daily, log their food, and log their exercises!! I am a supportive friend and am looking for the same.

So far, I've lost 40 lbs and weigh 241. I would like other folks with similar stats....not extremely helpful if you're looking to weigh 110 instead of 120...sorry people :-D

FRIEND ME!!

Replies

• jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I enjoy giving and getting support and motivation. I log and post daily my food and exercises and my diary is open. Good luck .
  • Pinkgurl13
    Pinkgurl13 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I also need some motivational friends!

Add me as well :)

Thanks,

Erika
  • Reubinski
    Reubinski Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I log in daily and like to motivate my friends here on MFP. Anyone should feel free to add me if they want. :)
  • columbae86
    Options
    Hi!
    I'd be more than happy to be your friend! I need some new friends I think... A bunch of the ones I had seemed to have given up on their diet, so I need people with strong determination, people who are reliable and who will also encourage me the way I encourage them (I do write a lot of encouragements... it's just nice to have some back, too!).

Don't be shy to add me! Any other person who considers themselves reliable can write me a short message and add me as a friend. :-)
    Happy holidays everyone!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm active and I like to think, supportive.
    I have about 20 pounds I'd like to lose.
  • kdumas123
    Options
    Please add me...definately need some support. I want to do a 10 K in March, so have to get off the couch.
  • rukiddingme46
    rukiddingme46 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I was pretty regular about posting my exercise and diet log until I broke my ankle in September. its been hard getting started again but after the 1st I am back at it