Wanna start Insanity but...

Options
I want to start the Insanity workout but I am in college and flat broke. I've been looking online but I can't find it anywhere. I don't even know which one to do. Please help me!

Replies

• GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I have insanity and its tough. Have you looked on YouTube?
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I want to start the Insanity workout but I am in college and flat broke. I've been looking online but I can't find it anywhere. I don't even know which one to do. Please help me!

I got my copy through means of questionable legality... Came with the calendar and everything (tells you which workouts to do which days, when to have rest days, etc)
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options

I got my copy through means of questionable legality... Came with the calendar and everything (tells you which workouts to do which days, when to have rest days, etc)

You pirate !
  • beckye93
    beckye93 Posts: 27 Member
    Options

Oooh :o Where did ya find it? :D Out of curiosity..
  • ChocFiend
    ChocFiend Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    if you go to the uk ebay site you can get it on buy it now for £40 (think thats about $60) and they will post anywhere.

insanity normally is like over £100 so at £40 I got a bargain! all 13 disc and calendar, food plan etc
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    if you're in college, does your campus have a gym?

if so that would be infinitely better than insanity
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options

Oooh :o Where did ya find it? :D Out of curiosity..

What's that word for like... a strong, fast moving liquid?

Anyway, I'm pretty kick *kitten*.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    if you go to the uk ebay site you can get it on buy it now for £40 (think thats about $60) and they will post anywhere.

insanity normally is like over £100 so at £40 I got a bargain! all 13 disc and calendar, food plan etc
    Are you sure it's genuine
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options

+40000.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options

+40000.

A thousand times this. Use your college gym. WAAAY better.
  • diamondfit1
    diamondfit1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    ^ dont let them discourage you. I go to college and wanted something more challenging in terms of a fitness routine since I dont always have the time to go to the gym for fitness classes. If you find a way to get insanity off the internet feel free to add me, im on week three.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    The fact that you thought we meant "classes" says you shouldn't really comment on this. We're referring to actually going to the section of the gym you do on your own. The weights one. And yes you can get WAAAAAY better results with that than with ANY DVD workout if you're competent. In less time, too.
  • diamondfit1
    diamondfit1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    no need to act all high and might. Insanity is a fitness ROUTINE and so I was referring to the reason as to why I decided to go that. And I have seem plenty of people achieve results with fitness CLASSES so dont hate. This is a place to encourage, not tear down. Shame on you.
  • Tommy
    Tommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

8. Posts Must Abide By All Legal Statutes

a) Do not post messages that violate federal, state/provincial, or local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or is bound by NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
    b) Posts which promote or encourage illegal activities, including, but not limited to, use of illegal substances, violence against others, and procurement of prescription drugs without a prescription, are prohibited.
    c) Images containing hateful or violent imagery, depiction of illegal activities, or copyrighted material are not allowed and will be removed.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Tom
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.