Do YOU need support and motivation??? I'm here to help!!!

Options
With the new year round the corner, I wanted to offer my support and motivation to anyone who needs it. My name is Adam and I am currently training to be a personal trainer - a massive career change, but was definitely the best career move I've ever made. Anyway I have been working with clients in the gym for about a year now and have been helping people on MFP for a few months!

So can I help you….and how???

I've been helping MFP users with daily or nearly daily PERSONAL messages! I don't believe in a one size fits all policy with this. We are all individuals and therefore so are our needs! I offer workout advice and diet/nutrition ideas and advice….I must say I am not a fan of fad diets…I TRULY believe in healthy eating and exercise and have had some great results with clients using these methods.

So basically I will check in with you and will also have a look at your exercise and food diaries if you're logging on here! Keep you on track….I love seeing people succeed and I love helping in anyway I can

I'm here to keep you going….give you a little nudge in the right direction…or a kick whatever is needed! Your goals become our goals and I am committed to helping you achieve them !

Everything I offer is FREE…WHY? It's simple ... I see this as a learning tool and by getting to know you and helping you with your journey I hope to become better at my job! So it's a win-win…..or win for me and lose (weight loss) for you!

I do ask for one thing…that is for you to be honest with me though, because in order for us to get you the best results possible we will need to be honest with each other.

So if you feel getting some personalised help and support would help you reach your goals, drop me a PM or add me as a friend, but please add a message with the friend request!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks for reading!

Adam

Replies

• nisha107
    Options
    :)
  • psychedmom
    psychedmom Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You rock! I am doing pretty well, but I think it would be a great motivator to have someone looking over my shoulder.
  • IjaLynn
    IjaLynn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome story and Im sure you'll be a great trainer! Everyone feel free to add me IjaLynn!
  • AdamBellfpt
    AdamBellfpt Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    PLEASE send a message with friend requests! Sorry to be a pain!
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I. Love. You.
  • CherryStar86
    CherryStar86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh Adam, if only you were that friend that would pour water on my head and make me go to the gym in the morning. I've got all the tools I need except that one. :( I will gladly take your motivation. Now if only my boss would stop bringing in delicious high calorie food for lunch. It's killing me!
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE some help and motivation. Im trying to do this all on my own and Im not that successful most of the time. It would be great to have someone checking up and encouraging me.

I like that there are people here that are willing to help others, thats awesome.
  • AdamBellfpt
    Options
    Thanks for all the messages and friend requests….will get back to you all ASAP!

Adam
  • Dowhatisright
    Options
    TY adding
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I need help, badly. I have lost 115 pounds, but I still have more to go, and I am STUCK!!!
  • dreamingmatthew
    dreamingmatthew Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It seems to always keep you above 1200 per day no matter what.
  • dreamingmatthew
    dreamingmatthew Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow you are doing awesome! Maybe you are building muscle and you will plateau for a while.
  • MicheleNaame
    MicheleNaame Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Definitely can use the extra motivation!
  • DanTillson
    DanTillson Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Awesome, adding now :)
  • KeRAWRi
    KeRAWRi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have major motivation issues. I lost 24 and gained 10 of it back.:/
  • lyndalpn
    lyndalpn Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Good job Adam!
    PS. Love the rugby photo :) what position do you play?
  • AdamBellfpt
    Options
    Sorry for the delay in replies. I'm slowly making my way through messages and friend requests!

Hoping to be done later today!

Adam
  • Rmerriam
    Options
    I could use the motivation. I am starting again with my fitness goals. I have lost 10 pounds already. I recently hurt my back. Jam trying to get back into exercising. It has been hard to motivate myself. Any words of encouragement would be awesome.
  • CaLaurie
    CaLaurie Posts: 178
    Options
    What a kind offer! At goal weight - could use some help reducing fat and building muscle - not sure I'm doing it right, or well, or at all! :)
  • Amy77521
    Amy77521 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am half way to my goal, but I seem to be stuck no matter how low I put my calorie goals. I was sticking to 1200-1250 calories with no success. I think I was eating the wrong kind of calories. I need to get back to cooking and planning all my snacks and meals. Overall I think my first year was pretty successful with a loss of 52 lbs. I am looking forward to meeting my goals for this year.