looking for supportive friends who have lots to lose!

Options
2»

Replies

• Lozx87
    Lozx87 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    hi im lara im 25 years old mother to a very active 4 year old i have about 87lb to lose and could use all the motivation i can get i try and help my mfp friends as much as i can.

Anyone is free to add me the more the merrier!!
  • TreeHugger2013
    TreeHugger2013 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I have about the same amount left to lose - feel free to add me! :)
  • prudism
    prudism Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    yes lets do it lets make this year count
  • kaj44
    kaj44 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa.................................I'm Karen and I have around 50 pounds to loose, so feel free to add me. Together we will achieve!:flowerforyou:
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Good luck in your search for active friends. And just note of encouragement... you can do this!! Stay the course and keep moving forward! You can do it!
  • vcl382
    Options
    Hi , I am Candace and I really need to lose 100lbs . I hope to change my eating habits and get serious for the new year. I would love for us to support each other . I keep telling myself tomorrow but I never really get started . Please ad me :smile:
  • hi. I am amanda. I have lost 130lbs so far and still have about 20-30lbs to go.

my goal is to be at my goal weight by my 30th birthday aug 2013. i started losing weight after i had my 3rd son is may 2011. on his 1st birth I lost 100lbs.

my advice keep going. everyday is a new day. mess up today that is ok tomorrow just try again.
  • jcramer1227
    jcramer1227 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just happened across your post and I'd love to share this journey with you. Feel free to add me :)
    A little about me:
    My name is Jessica, I'm 29 (as of yesterday :D), and I have about 100 pounds to lose all together (7 pounds down so far!). I have it split up in a couple intermediate goals.
    Anyone else can feel free to add me as well.
  • BRANDYGR8MOVES
    BRANDYGR8MOVES Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    ooo pick me needing to lose 160
  • msharvey21
    msharvey21 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm always looking for new friends that are positive and will motivate me towards my 50lb goal! Feel free to add me!