"Elegant for Easter!" - A 12 Week Challenge

Options

Replies

• lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join your challenge. I find that the challenges keep me motivated, and it's been awhile since I've participated in one. Thanks!
  • lynda188
    lynda188 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi, i would like to join the challenge.

Thanks Lynda
  • littlebird_87
    littlebird_87 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I'm new here. =)
  • AEFidgets
    Options
    Please add me!
  • HeatherRyann
    HeatherRyann Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!
  • slimgurl13
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Vividsg4161
    Options
    I'm so ready to be challenged and held accountable. Count me in!
  • merapp9
    merapp9 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to join this group! :) I weigh in on Friday also! woohoo!
  • junerbooner
    junerbooner Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too. Thanks. I need all the motivation I can get!!!
  • Darlene4prayers
    Darlene4prayers Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of five long term challenges, here on MFP, and now it's time to get ready for the next one! This challenge is "Elegant for Easter!" and goes for 12 weeks. It is from January 4th to March 29th. Our weigh ins will be on Fridays. We will have at least one mini challenge every week. After the first week, it will be given by one of our weekly winners. If you don't want to do the mini challenges, no problem. :-)

I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure at our group! If you'd like to join, please post here and I'll send you an invite to our private group. Once you accept the invite, please go to:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/828873-how-much-weight

and then:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/828816-please-read

Welcome!!

Kristen

P.S. Here is a sample of how our weekly chart will look. One last thing... This challenge will be closed once we reach 150 people. 37 spots are already taken.

Sample.jpg
  • thenewmanda
    thenewmanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Would love to join this challenge!
  • kaseymei
    kaseymei Posts: 164
    Options
    Please add me. I've never done a challenge, but this sounds great to keep me motivated.
  • bfarley2000
    Options
    Please add me!
  • BELLEMACK
    BELLEMACK Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Could you please add me in! :)
  • Schnuddelbuddel
    Schnuddelbuddel Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Oh yes please!! Thank you :)
  • Darlene4prayers
    Options
    I would like to join this will be my first challenge for weight lost.
  • Ckbaby26
    Ckbaby26 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I've never joined any challenges on here. I'm looking forward to it.
  • the_stephinator
    the_stephinator Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Count me in please!
  • Darlene4prayers
    Options
    Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of five long term challenges, here on MFP, and now it's time to get ready for the next one! This challenge is "Elegant for Easter!" and goes for 12 weeks. It is from January 4th to March 29th. Our weigh ins will be on Fridays. We will have at least one mini challenge every week. After the first week, it will be given by one of our weekly winners. If you don't want to do the mini challenges, no problem. :-)

I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure at our group! If you'd like to join, please post here and I'll send you an invite to our private group. Once you accept the invite, please go to:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/828873-how-much-weight

and then:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/828816-please-read

Welcome!!

Kristen

P.S. Here is a sample of how our weekly chart will look. One last thing... This challenge will be closed once we reach 150 people. 37 spots are already taken.

Sample.jpg
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    by Easter i planon having lost around 40 lbs because a week after that is my 30 year class reunion i would really like this challenge so some people can kick me in the butt and keep me going