Do you think this would be a good place to find a date???

Options

Replies

• MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    I think that would be a great idea!
    Remember to add every female you encounter, without attempting to introduce yourself, then overuse the wink face in your creepertastic messages before sending them pictures of your junk.
    Women love that!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • faithfulll1
    Options
    Uht o...someone has hurt feelers :(...
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Why not? It's probably the same crap as any other dating site.
  • faithfulll1
    Options
    Would you consider it yourself?
  • TheLittleLebowski
    Options
    Propositioning a married woman on a weight loss site man.
    Just saying, it's a slippy slope.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Would you consider it yourself?

I'm not sure who you are asking but if I weren't married maybe. There are lots of cool people on here. Most of my fl for starters.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    no offense but this site is for keeping track of fitness... it gets me so mad how everyone sees the media as a place to start a relationship or hook up.... this is y i only accept girl requests... ur a good looking guy... but isnt it more romantic to meet a lady the old fashioned way...? all the morals and the charm and the excitement is getting taken away.. now ore men are less likely to ask a female in person because social media makes it so easy.... its called myfitnesspal.. not myfitnesslove
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've been looking for a bit of strange. You good at keeping secrets?
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Eh, I'm an atheist and dislike guns. We could probably hate *kitten*, but that'd be it. And likely neither of us would enjoy it.

Omg
    :laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I think it's funny that the OP started all serious, they tried to play it off like he was just kidding..
  • DarthH8
    DarthH8 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Rofl. Copter.

It would almost be an equivalent to signing up for dating sites. So if you are cool with that go for it.
  • DarthH8
    DarthH8 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I think it's funny that the OP started all serious, they tried to play it off like he was just kidding..

You wouldn't? Lol! I would! I'm the king of "insert foot in mouth" sooooo yeah. I can totally relate to that.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    I got an idea, , , take a class, go to church, volunteer at a soup kitchen, get away from your computer and meet people, aka women. There is a whole world out there. Experience it, live it, take risks, get your heart broke, LIVE!!! A Weight Watchers meeting, an exercise class, there's a plethora of situations where you can meet eligible, interesting, intelligent women. DO IT!!!
  • faithfulll1
    Options

Hey wise guy, who said I was kidding. I'm serious as can be.

****STAFF NOTE: Post has been edited due to violations of guideline #01****
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines
  • faithfulll1
    Options
    no offense but this site is for keeping track of fitness... it gets me so mad how everyone sees the media as a place to start a relationship or hook up.... this is y i only accept girl requests... ur a good looking guy... but isnt it more romantic to meet a lady the old fashioned way...? all the morals and the charm and the excitement is getting taken away.. now ore men are less likely to ask a female in person because social media makes it so easy.... its called myfitnesspal.. not myfitnesslove

Thanks for your honesty. I didn't think it was such a provocative question. And you're not bad looking yourself. I'm gonna msg you :)
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    dude, your username is faithfull?
  • Tamika_84
    Tamika_84 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Check out Christian mingle. Those women are easy LOL
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    Options
    Probably not a great place to find a date. I'm sure you can find someone to *kitten* though!
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    There are singles groups here, and there are a lot of members there… try that maybe.
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    No. Just no.