Not new, but need motivating friends please.

Options
I am not new, but I am looking for some motivating friends. I have battled with weight loss for some time now. I am a mother of 2, and a stay at home mom. I am looking for creative ways to lose weight while I am at home watching my children. I am looking for friends that will help motivate me, that I can help motivate in return.

I live in an area where I have no friends or family near by. My husband is a truck driver and is gone all of the time, I only see him a few times a month. So all of that combined makes it difficult for me at times.

My self esteem isn't exactly all that great, and I would really like to change that this coming New Year. So please if you would like a friend please request me. <3

Replies

• SuperMammaLeah
    SuperMammaLeah Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Still looking, having a hard time staying motivated. :(
  • nazashi
    nazashi Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm mom to 3 and work full time too. Have not done too well with my my weight loss !! I have fallen off the wagon a couple of times.. would love to give/ receive support!!
    friend request sent!
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    I dont have anyone to help with my motivation either so its always good to find others that need a support group.
  • classy335
    Options
    hey add me......i will help
  • ma_oeuvre
    Options
    I live in an area where I don't have many friends either :) (I'm a pretty quiet person though, so that suits me fine! And I do get to see people fairly often)

I'll send you an add :)
  • jeanette60621
    Options
    Count me in, I need to have motivation, and willing to help someone also!!! :smile:
  • SuperMammaLeah
    SuperMammaLeah Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. My husband is hardly ever home so it can be hard staying motivated. I just need an extra push every now and then. My social life is my two children age 2 and 5 haha.
  • Hyejinx
    Options
    Just starting here..I have lost 35 pounds on W.W. but I am getting bored. I also need to start exercising on a regular basis.count me in for support and feedback.
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am a stay at home mom to a 17 month old. It is hard to take care of yourself when you are responsible for children and a household. You can do it! I am sending you a friend request.
  • laurajean120
    laurajean120 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    add me ,SAHM to 2 kids 8 and 4. have family here but no support. going to be moving soon so i wont have any family around.
  • MeaganFitbod
    Options
    Hi Supermama, I'm a mom of a 2 year old (and one on the way)....I'm also a Beachbody coach, as my husband and I've had much success with the programs in the past. Have you ever seen the infomercials for Turbofire, Brazilian Butt Lift, Hip Hop Abs? They are all great videos for women. We also run online support groups to keep us all accountable/motivated and share nutrition/physical tips. We actually just had several members today discuss how they use fitness pal along with the video to achieve their goals. We are filling up our January group, so if you are interested, feel free to send me a friend request. MeaganFitbod.
  • melanielb8273
    Options
    Feel free to add me--- anyone can. I am back at it again after the holidays. I would love to help encourage you and get some support in return. I have a 3 year old daughter and really want to get healthy for her and be good role model. I have also tried every diet gimmick under the sun
  • lkenn67
    lkenn67 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Adding you. I am looking for motivation. And accountability :)
  • myvgurl
    Options
    I've been on here about 6 months and am just getting into the whole "getting friends" thing. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm always on here providing motivation and support.
  • Sportymum1
    Options
    I'll add you, I have 2 girls, a 4yr old and a 3 month old, really need motivation and friends to chat about results etc. instead of baby talking to a baby. Haha
  • mlittleplume
    mlittleplume Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me as a pal! We can hold eachother accountable =)