Anyone started at size 24...

Options

Replies

• mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I started at almost a 28 and now I am in a 18.
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I wear, or should I say squeeze into, a size 20, but I should be in a 24. I would be happy at this point to see a 18 again!
  • Smiling_Sara
    Smiling_Sara Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Started at 24, now two years later I am a 6, sometimes 4!

Way to go!!! That is awesome!
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Started at 26/28 & 4x, Now I have moved onto 3x and am in between 24 & 26. I would love to be a solid 24 by the new year! The lowest I have ever been is a 16 and an XL t-shirt, my goal is to be a size 12/14 and in a large or XL shirt.
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I started at a 22 and am now a size 14.
  • justjulieann
    justjulieann Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started at size 26 pants, 3X top. I'm down to 18/20 jean and XL top.
  • iFreebaseBacon
    iFreebaseBacon Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I started at a size 24!! I am now down to an 18!
  • Today I noticed my 20's are getting baggy! I have been a 24 before. Trying to lose 83 more pounds!
  • pattydi
    pattydi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I could barely squeeze into a size 26 in January.. In fact I had to special order dress pants from Layne Bryant in a size 28 for Christmas last year. I wore a 4X shirt and I weighed 330 pounds. Now after 11 months I'm at 225 pounds and in a size 16/18 and a size XL on top! Never in a million years did I think I could accomplish so much... You can do this! I love this sight, and the people are so amazing! That's what keeps me going for sure..

:happy:
    Feel free to add me for support!
    Patty
  • mattysmom
    mattysmom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I started at 24/26. I'm a 22/20 now. Every size down feels like a victory in its own
  • IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER
    IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I STARTED A SIZE 24/26 IM ABOUT A 12/14 LEANING MORE TO THE SIZE 12 FINALLY TOOK ABOUT 18 MONTHS TO DROP A 100 POUNDS
  • kwied90
    kwied90 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    started at a size 26 currently my 22s are very big on me and i tried on a 20 ( didnt buy them as i do not wanna buy any clothes.until size 18) :-)
  • Alissakae
    Alissakae Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    In August I started out as a size 24. Yesterday I bought size 18 jeans. You can do this. You are not alone!

You lost over 60 pounds in three months? What?
  • CaraHeather
    CaraHeather Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I started at 22/24 and currently 18.
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I started at size 24 and 262 lbs, in May of this year. I had to shop only at Lane Bryant and Torrid. I'm now at 215 and fitting in sizes 14-18, depending on the item and store. I hope to be at goal next summer.

It IS possible, and YOU can do it :)
  • seejulesrun
    seejulesrun Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Starting at 343 lbs and a size 26/28 on bottom and a 2x-3x on top (I guess I carry it well?). <3
  • katekustard
    katekustard Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I crept into a size 22 and i've lost a stone and can now wear an 18, I would like to get down to a 10/12.
    We can try together :bigsmile:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I was a 28 or bigger when I started November of 2011. I just got back from the store. I was wearing size 6s. To be fair breathing in them was optional and they're probably vanity sized out the wazoo, but still, you can do this!
  • ihud257
    ihud257 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started @ size 22, lost 34 pounds last year. fell off the wagan, gained 20 back. Started again this Jan. 2nd and down 1 size as of today! When I didn't use MFP, I lost my support and gained. I will stay this time :-)
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I started at size 24 in July and I'm in a size 18. You can do it too! Add me if you need support and you have an open diary.