Annoyed at my NSV -_-

Options
2»

Replies

• HealthyAlison
    HealthyAlison Posts: 112 Member
    Options

I'm trying to put off buying pants a bit longer too. Last month I put on a pair of dress pants the night before I needed to wear them. They aren't elestic waist, just nicely tailored without belt loops. I quickly stitched up an inch in the back. It didn't look great, but with the top and jacket I was wearing it did the trick. These are nice enough pants that when I think I'm at my final shape I'll pull out my stitches and have them professionally tailored. Good luck finding a solution that works for you!

It looks a little nicer if you stitch up a half inch on each side than an inch in the back. If you have the time.
    [/quote]

I agree. I just couldn't get it to look right. I'm just not that skilled.
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Excellent problem right after Christmas too! lol
  • indy_cat
    Options
    Try Salvation Army, Goodwill, consignment shops and ask at church. Look online for clothes offered on Freecycle. Last time I lost a lot of weight I gave away my 2X clothes to a nice lady who listed on Freecycle she needed that size because she had just dropped from 3X. She came right to my office and picked up the clothes. (Always meet in a public place, just to be safe.) I was glad to free up the closet space and she was happy to get the clothes. It was a win-win situation.