friendly people please

Options
Hello my name is Heaven i been on mfp for a little while now (mainly on my phone)! so far instead of losing weight i gained an extra 5 lbs :(! im looking for people to add as a friend who will stay positive and give friendly advice and pointers...

A LITTLE BACKGROUND INFO
Im 23 years old my whole life my weiht has gone up and down due to medical issues amoungst other things

when i graduated from high school i was close to 300lbs and i was squezzing in to a 18/20 i was comfortable for the most part with my weight because everything else was fine in my life in

2009 i lost over 100 lbs and i was a comfortable size 14 going into a 12 and then i got pregnant!!!

I had a high risk pregancy they put me on steriods and made me eat and stay in the bed so that i could gain weight and my baby could develope because they thought i was going to have her early!!! needless to say she came in 2010 4 days after my due date and she was healthy and happy!!!

i gained over 100 lbs while pregnant with my daughter... i breast feed her for about a year and a half and i dropped more then half the weight that i gained while pregnant!!!

soon as i stopped breastfeeding i gained 20lbs and was haveing lost of complications with my iud and i had to get it surgecally removed!!!

NOW
im a 23 year old college student with a bvery busy 2 year old my birthday is in May i graduate in June i would love to get in shape and really keep the weight off this!!!

MY GOAL
i am currently 253 im 5'8-9' and i would love to get down to 180 by my birthday (May 16) or by the time i graduate!!! thats a total of 73lbs so to get it off by my birtday it would be a total of 20 weeks so that 3.5 to 4lbs a week i need to lose i know i can do it this is going to be a good year for me i can feel it!!!

Replies

• Tiff0320
    Options
    Hey my name is Tiffany I'm new to MFP just joined today... I'm 22 a mother to a four year old girl I work full time and currently working on becoming a certified nursing assistant... I'm pretty much outgoing and love to have fun... I joined MFP because I am looking for people that can relate to me as far as knowing what its like to need or want to lose weight...I have a short term and long term goal set for myself I'm pretty much open about my current weight I'm 270-275 my short term goal is to lose 75 pounds by the end of 2013.... I just need that motivation to get me up and moving if you don't mind I'll send you a request thanks a million :happy:
  • Bexyf
    Bexyf Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey as you can see.from my ticker I am a fair bit in to my journey here but always welcome new friends. Sound like you have a great mindset xx
  • Honestgoth
    Options
    I think you can do it and I'd love to support and have a little support in return. I'm trying to lose about 60/70 pounds myself. I'm 23 and a student, recently got out of a long term relationship. I'm just trying to regain a little confidence, feel better about myself, you know. My birthday is in may too. :)
  • Heaven829
    Heaven829 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    thank you ladies im not ignoring anyone i just cant reply to this page from my phone thats y i sent all of you private messages :D