same song 2nd verse, anybody want to sing?

Options
Back at it again only to find that a lot of my original pals are no longer active. Looking for support.

Replies

• Poetry_In_Pics
    Options
    I love making supportive friends! :smile: It's a great time of year to come back, with next year's resolutions coming just around the corner!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I have lost count :( I have been back so many times....hoping this time I can be in it for the long haul 2012 sucked so I am going to give it my all in 2013.
    I figured I quit smoking as a new years resolution so why not weight loss.

I have 1 more big supper out and that is it...my farewell to fat meal.

We can do it!!!!
  • singledj
    singledj Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I haven't really left... but have been really inconsistent lately with both eating and exercise, oh and not to mention logging!! I really would like to make 2013 the year that I finally lose the weight and become the healthiest me possible. I know there will be a small break at some point because I will be having surgery to repair a stomach(hiatal) hernia, just not sure when yet!

Please add me if you would like to. I would love to have more friends to encourage and be encouraged by.

We CAN and we WILL do this!!!
  • mamakathy
    Options
    I have lost count :( I have been back so many times....hoping this time I can be in it for the long haul 2012 sucked so I am going to give it my all in 2013.
    I figured I quit smoking as a new years resolution so why not weight loss.

I have 1 more big supper out and that is it...my farewell to fat meal.

We can do it!!!!

I've said good-bye to my friend Mocha Frappe :)
  • mamakathy
    Options
    Come on folks, don't make me beg......
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Send you a request :D
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • akmett
    akmett Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Same here. I lost 40 lbs and took a break over the holidays and gained a few back. Looking for some fresh support as I begin the new year. So many of my friends have just given up...but I'mlooking forward to a skinnier/healthier 2013! Sending a friend request...
  • Jim1960
    Jim1960 Posts: 194
    Options
    I don't know how often I've tried and failed. I think I'm a bit more realistic this time around; but it's kinda like a 4 time divorcee saying to his new bride - this time I'm really committed. Yeah right. I always start off diets really well. But I have SOOO much to lose that I haven't been able to get over the dull habit stage 4-5 months in. Anyway, I've sent you a request and I'm open to anyone who needs an MFP friend - it's the friends here that make this site worthwhile IMO. I particularly need friends who will kick me in the butt when I start to lag.

By the way, given the title - do you sing? Singing is one of the biggest joys of my life. Gonna sing at Disney World tonight. Yay!